AIR QUALITY SPECIALIST
- Posted: over a month ago
At Altamira, our mission is to solve our clients’ most complex, regulatory, operational, and business challenges by being the first choice and trusted partner for strategy, consulting, technical expertise, and digital technology solutions.
We know that diverse thinking delivers smarter ideas. Altamira employees are intelligent, creative, goal-oriented self-starters. People who thrive on collaboration and are eager to explore and take on new challenges. Together we develop, empower, and excel. Altamira is agile, dynamic, and future-focused with locations across the Gulf Coast and the Midwest. Our employees cultivate strong, positive relationships built on respect for each other, our clients, the environment, and the communities where we work. We take ownership for our results and celebrate our successes.
Air Quality Specialist
Altamira-US, LLC is pursuing enterprising and self-motivated professionals with a minimum of 2-5 years’ experience to join our team as an Air Quality Specialist in our Oklahoma City office. Collaborating in a multi-disciplinary team of engineers, scientists, and other environmental professionals, you will assist clients in all aspects of air permitting and compliance, while adhering to project deadlines, budgets, and delivering quality services. You will be challenged to understand existing regulations and review ever developing regulations to keep your clients in the know. You will use and broaden your technical and analytical skills daily. Ultimately, as an Altamira consultant, you will be essential for delivering a competitive advantage to our clients. If you want to cultivate your talents and skills with an organization that is as dynamic as you are, this is your opportunity.
- Prepares minor source, major source, Title V and PSD air permits for submittal to appropriate regulatory agencies.
- Uses various software (e.g., Promax, E&P tanks, etc.) to calculate site emissions.
- Assists in the completion of air emission inventories, greenhouse gas reporting, and NSPS/NESHAP compliance and reporting.
- Conducts field activities, sometimes requiring overnight travel, including, but not limited to:
- Inspecting and auditing facilities to evaluate compliance with environmental and regulatory requirements.
- Works within a defined scope, schedule, and budget and communicates effectively with project managers.
- Interfaces with clients and vendors to gather pertinent information to fulfill a scope of work.
- Actively supports all Altamira’s safety, environmental, and regulatory programs.
- Performs all work in adherence with company health and safety policies.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- BS degree in chemistry, engineering, math, meteorology, or similar.
- Minimum 2 years of air permitting and compliance.
- OSHA 40-hour Health & Safety training (preferred)
- Technically proficient in performing air quality compliance and permitting tasks for oil and gas and industrial clients.
- Knowledgeable of state and federal regulations (e.g., ODEQ, TCEQ, EPA, etc.) and accepted practice/methodology to gather and analyze data independently.
- Possess well developed interpersonal skills and demonstrates excellent communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook applications
- Experience in upstream oil and gas processes, equipment, and permitting preferred
- Strong analytical and organizational abilities
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently to succeed in a consulting environment.
- Ability to pass background check and pre-employment and random drug screening
AddressOklahoma City, OK
Energy and EnvironmentView all jobs at Altamira-US, LLC