AltaStaff is looking for a Medical Data Analyst to work with a reputable Managed Care Organization located in Downtown Chicago. This is a contract opportunity. Our client offers the ability to work remote. If you are interested, please apply and we will reach out with more details. Thanks!
Our client is a Medicaid managed health plan for people with Medicaid, but not Medicare, who live in Cook County. Offices are located in communities we serve so we can better manage and coordinate the needs of our member’s one-on-one, right in their neighborhoods. We are a fast growing organization, seeking talented and driven employees to join our commitment to creating healthier communities.
The Data Analyst is responsible for collecting, organizing, and presenting member health data through the proprietary data warehouse. This role will provide support to company stakeholders and assist with gathering, validating, analyzing, and presenting data. The person in this role is expected to understand the impact of the data trends and have the ability to speak to the direction of the business based on results as needed.
ESSENTIAL POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides advanced analytical support for business operations in all or some of the following areas: claims, provider data, member data, clinical data, quality/HEDIS, pharmacy, external reporting,
- Extracts, loads, models, and reconciles large volumes of data utilizing SQL server, Tableau, and Excel,
- Reviews data to determine operational impacts and needed actions; elevate issues, trends, areas for improvement and opportunities for management,
- Develops automated reports and deliverable that allows the informatics team to make recommendations to management,
- Assists management with driving business decisions based on outcomes,
- Ensures compliance with federal and state deliverable reporting requirements by performing data quality audits and analysis.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of statistical analysis or data analysis experience.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Enterprise Reporting and Analysis tools, SQL, and Microsoft Office applications, including Excel.
- Experience managing projects or heavy involvement in project implementation.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $32.00 to $34.00 /hour
AltaStaff, LLCAltaStaff is a boutique staffing agency that works with different Managed Care Organizations and Government agencies.