We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our Clients team within a Call Center. This is a great way to get your foot in the door within the Human and Health Service field.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8-5 PM
Hourly Rate: $13/hr.
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision
Customer Service Representatives are responsible for effectively and efficiently resolving issues and inquiries via inbound telephone calls while helping create a positive experience for customers.
- Respond to customer inquiries received by telephone, Interactive Voice Response (IVR), or web based portal regarding information on programs and services
- Record customer interactions and transactions, by documenting details of inquiries, complaints, comments, and actions taken
- Follow standard operating procedures to ensure consistency and accuracy
- Address customers inquiries and resolve problems to ensure that appropriate changes
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation
- Communicate with supervisor regarding any potential needs or concerns
- Perform data entry accurately
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or GED required, Associate degree is preferred
- Previous Child Support experience preferred
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and security of all information
- Ability to comply with current and updated policies and procedures
- Ability to interact courteously and effectively with a diverse population
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products