AltaStaffis a boutique staffing agency that works with different Managed Care Organizations and Government agencies. Currently we are recruiting for a Quality Coordinator to write clinical summaries of individuals that have been assessed by field case managers.This position is in-office in Franklin, TN and no field work would be required. If you are interested continuing your experience in Care Coordination, please apply and we will reach out!
This is for a Masters level clinician. The Quality Coordinator (QC) position writes clinical summary of findings.
- Assists the Pre-admission Screening and Resident Review (PASRR)Program Manager with completing Level II Summary of Findings.
- Remains current on all PASRR contract policies and procedures.
- Conducts Quality Reviews of onsite assessors work in the PASRR contract.
- Contact Individuals via phone/email when follow-up is needed from the PASRR
- Work with Field Case Managers to review PASRR conducted in-field
- Attends and participates in scheduled contract, committee, and all-staff meetings.
- Perform all job duties upholding Person First standards, HIPAA, and Confidentiality Policies
- Work professionally and collegiality with referral sources (hospital & nursing home staff, physicians, social service workers, etc.), state contract officers, and coworkers
- Performs other job duties as necessary or assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Needed for this position:
- Ability to regularly interact with staff effectively and cultivate a strong team environment
- Knowledge of diverse cultures and gender specific issues and the ability to incorporate needs of gender and culturally diverse groups into utilization review decisions
- Working knowledge of DSM criteria, psychotropic medications, and medical diagnoses
- Multitask effectively while performing job duties, including ability to prioritize tasks and ensuring all voice mail and email messages are returned within six business hours of receipt
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Master’s in Social Work or equivalent degree required, such as Psychology, Health, Human Services, or Sociology. License is NOT required (i.e. LSW, LCP, LCSW)
- 2+ years of social work experience with clinical assessment
- 2+ years of working with vulnerable populations, individuals who have a mental illness or an intellectual disability
- Intermediate skill with word processing and spreadsheet software (Microsoft Word and Excel preferred)
- Type at least 40 WPM
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00 /hour