** This is a 3 month contract**
AltaStaff is a boutique staffing agency that works with different Managed Care Organizations and Government agencies. Currently we are recruiting for a LPN Waivers Care Coordinators to travel in the Chicagoland area meeting with Medicaid members. This is a in office as well as in the field work .
This position would include working with members, providers and multidisciplinary team members to assess, facilitate, plan and coordinate an integrated delivery of care across the continuum, including clinical health and long term care, for members with high need potential. Staff work to ensure that patients progress toward desired outcomes with quality care that is medically appropriate and cost-effective based on the severity of illness and the site of service.
- Responsible for initial review of care team tasks,
- Supports Interdisciplinary CareTeam (ICT) in telephonic and face-to-face outreach to members including completion of Health Risk Screenings and Health Risk Assessments,
- Provides continuous outreach and health education to members and their families,
- Researches and assists in finding hard-to-find members,
- Assists in coordinating social services for members including referrals to community organizations and assistance with Medicaid recertification,
- Utilizes systems to build, research and enter member information, as needed,
- Works in conjunction with the Behavioral Health Specialist to initiate, and revise Member Care Plans, as needed,
- Promotes communication, both internally and externally, to enhance effectiveness of care coordination services (e.g., healthcare providers, and healthcare team members respectively),
- Participates in ICT on-call rotation,
- Perform other related duties and/or projects as assigned.
- 80% Travel required
- One year certificate from college or technical school, healthcare related field of study preferred,
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) highly desirable; at least 1-2+ years of health care related experience and/or training, acute care and/or Community/Public health preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong customer service skills to coordinate service delivery including attention to members, sensitivity to issues, proactive identification and resolution of issues to promote positive outcomes for members.
- Valid LPN license in the State of Illinois is required.
- Reliable Transportation
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Paid Holidays after 90 days
- Mileage Reimbursement
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $23.00 to $24.00 /hour