We are currently on the look out for top talent for our client who specializes in the health services field . This opportunity is Full Time, Monday - Friday . We are looking for individuals who possess conflict resolution skills, problem solving, and team work skills to apply within an inbound call center.
Hourly Pay Rate: $14.10
Health, Dental, Vision
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Take high-volume inbound calls to assist Individuals with HealthCare benefits
- Respond to telephone or written correspondence inquiries from members and/or providers within established time frames utilizing current reference materials and available resources
- Provide assistance to members and/or providers regarding registration and navigation for healthcare benefits
- Process written customer correspondence and provide the appropriate level of timely follow up
- Maintain performance and quality standards based on established call center metrics including turn-around times
- Provide top-level Customer Service!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Must be able to read, write, speak Spanish and English fluently
- 6 months minimum of previous Call Center experience required. 1 Year of customer service experience required
- Strong Multitasking skills required
- Computer Literacy skills required
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- Ability to pass a 7 year background check
- Ability to type at least 25 words per minute
- Full Health, Dental, and Vision benefit options.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Schedule: M-F with No Weekends!
- Salary: $14.10
- Location: Easy access downtown Chicago from public transportation
Job Type: Contract
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.10 /hour