We are hiring experienced female Caregivers for a client in Vista, CA. Shifts are Monday - Saturday, 10am-2pm with the possibility of increased care in the near future.
Ideal caregiver profile: experience with Alzheimer's and dementia, can assist with ADL's both hands-on and stand-by, can cook, strong home skills, and someone who is reliable, friendly and positive.
AltaGolden is a licensed Home Care Organization looking for experienced caregivers for clients in North County San Diego and surrounding areas. Clients needs range from companionship and social interaction to hospice level care. We provide mostly one-on-one care within the client home or wherever they call home: assisted living facility, memory care, or living with family. Shift schedule is based on individual client needs and range anywhere from 3 - 8 hour shifts, with the possibility of overtime. We are flexible for scheduling and able to accommodate other jobs, school, and life - you give us your availability and we work with that. We are looking for caregivers that are kind, reliable, and have a passion for caring. If you are ready for a rewarding time of working with local seniors and this sounds like a good fit for you - please apply now!
Duties for this client include:
- Safe Ambulation / Transfers
- Companionship / Activities / Engagement
- Bathing / Dressing / Grooming
- Toileting / Incontinence Care
- Medication Reminders
- Light Housekeeping
- Transportation to appointments / outings / shopping in Caregiver car (*paid mileage)
- Previous caregiving experience
- California HCA/ Home Care Aide registration or the ability to pass a DOJ/FBI level background check
- Current valid driver's license, insurance, and reliable transportation to get to shifts
- Current negative Tb test results -or- the ability to get negative Tb test results submitted within 1 week of hire
- All caregivers must get a COVID-19 baseline text (we will help you with that)
- HCA/Home Care Aide registry clearance with the Home Care Services Bureau
- CNA, HHA, MA certifications or currently in school
- APPLY ONLINE TO EXPEDITE YOUR HIRING: https://altagolden.clearcareonline.com/apply
AltaGolden strives to provide the best possible support to our clients, staff, and the community at large. Our owner and Gerontologist regularly conduct trainings and meetings within the community to assist with guidance and resources needed for senior citizens care and wellbeing.
Why Work Here?AltaGolden Caregiving is licensed with the state of California as a Home Care Organization. We provide trained and registered caregivers, Home Care Aides (HCA's), and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA's) to assist with non-medical services to clients who, because of advanced age or physical disability, need assistance with activities of daily living. Services are provided within the client’s residence, whether in a private home or within a residential facility, and/or in the community. AltaGolden has been in business since 2007 and is headquartered in Escondido, CA. AltaGolden strives to provide the best possible support to our clients, staff, and the community at large. Our owner and Gerontologist regularly conduct trainings and meetings within the community to assist with guidance and resources needed for senior citizens care and wellbeing.
Great dementia training by a Gerontologist, room to grow, and supportive work environment.