Provide company-wide general HR support.
- Ensure hourly rates are updated in Paylocity and Vision.
- Update and maintain employee information in Paylocity/Vision including demographic information, tax withholdings and direct deposit.
- Prepare fringe calculations and create fringe statements for new employees, update when there are benefit changes.
- Audit (monthly) HSA contributions, 401-k, phone stipends, vehicle tax, and garnishments.
- Audit benefit deductions on payroll register prior to submission.
- Ensure timely entry of new hire and termination information into Paylocity and Vision and check for quality.
- Manage employee benefit administration responsibilities including, enrollments, carrier connections and invoicing.
- Confirm/audit PTO rates; adjust accordingly on employee anniversaries.
- Administer Alta Vista wellness program.
- Administer and track mandatory sexual harassment trainings.
- Process and complete wage garnishment/medical support order paperwork.
- Complete written and verbal employment verifications.
- Assist with resume screening, interviews, and onboarding of new employees when time permits.
- Assist with HR communications to company.
- Support Head of HR/DTP in annual compensation review.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Experienced with HRIS systems
- A people person
- Ability to think strategically and execute
- Technologically savvy
- Master of time efficiency
- Solutions oriented, comfortable with ambiguity, articulate, trustworthy and highly professional
- Able to comfortably and quickly shift gears and change priorities based on business conditionals.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels in a fast-paced, environment
- 3-5 years Human Resources experience required.
- Effective written, interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work as part of a team.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office (Word & Excel).
- Strong organizational skills, including an ability to prioritize activities and work with limited supervision.
- B.S. in Human Resource Management or Communications preferred.