Alta Mira Recovery Center is a luxury residential rehabilitation center located in Sausalito, CA that offers comfort, compassion, and world-class clinical care to individuals struggling with addiction and co-occurring disorders. Alta Mira offers a comprehensive set of services that promotes health and healing for the body, mind and soul.
We are currently hiring an additional full-time, licensed therapist to join our compassionate team of expert clinicians. The Primary Therapist, a vital part of Alta Mira’s skilled multidisciplinary clinical team, provides sophisticated and individualized care to those we treat (including individual, couple/family and group psychotherapy, consultations and crisis intervention.) This team is dynamic, enlivened and consists of professionals who are each motivated by a passion for personal and professional excellence yet who thrive working in a collaborative team culture.
Education, Experience & Skills Required
· LMFT, PhD or PsyD, licensed to practice in California
· Experience working in a residential addiction and/or mental health treatment setting
· Ability to handle clinically complex cases & apply sophisticated treatment methods/modalities
· Expertise with DBT, EMDR, SE and other evidence-based approaches
· Understanding of the 12-step model of recovery (AA, CA, NA, Al-Anon)
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, including health insurance and 401k. If you meet all of the above qualifications and are interested in the Primary Therapist position, please submit your cover letter and CV along with your availability and salary requirements by applying through this ad.