**$2,000.00 sign on bonus!**
Alta Mira Recovery Programs is currently recruiting Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN) and Licensed Psychiatric Technicians (LPT) to fill a Detox Specialist position at our beautiful facility in Sausalito, CA.
Alta Mira Recovery Center is a luxury residential rehabilitation center offering comfort, compassion, and world-class clinical care to individuals struggling with addiction and co-occurring disorders. Alta Mira offers a comprehensive set of services that promote health and healing for the body, mind and soul, including: evidence-based individual and group therapy; relapse prevention, 12-step recovery; family and couples therapy; massage; acupuncture; personal training; yoga; spiritual counseling; and art and equine-assisted therapy.
$2,000.00 sign on bonus!
Schedule - 12-hour shifts
The detox specialist is a Licensed Psychiatric Technician (LPT) or Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) responsible for providing assessments, discharge plans and overseeing the medical and psychiatric management of the patient in coordination with the attending psychiatrist/nurse practitioner. They are also a member of the Treatment Team and provides input into the development of the Master Treatment Plan. becomes available.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Paid time off and paid holidays
Job Duties Include:
- Collects and records data in a comprehensive, accurate and systematic manner.
- Initiates and completes initial nursing assessments at time of patient admissions.
- Provides individual and group therapy on topics, issues and concerns relating to nursing discipline.
- Documents client progress/regress according to established policies and procedures.
- Supervises and instructs patients in medication, including the preparation and giving of injections as ordered by doctor.
- Demonstrates knowledge of medication actions, side effects and contraindications.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience treating chemical dependency, mental health clients and/or co-occurring disorders.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Maintains current BLS certification.
- Maintains active Licensed Psychiatric Technician (LPT) or Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) license in CA.
Alta Mira Recovery ProgramsAlta Mira Recovery Programs is a luxury residential rehabilitation center offering comfort, compassion, and world-class clinical care to individuals struggling with addiction. Our exceptional team of highly credentialed addiction treatment professionals provides the most sophisticated level of care for your recovery needs. Alta Mira offers a variety of services that promote health and healing for the body, mind and soul, including: massage; acupuncture; personal training; yoga; spiritual counseling; art and equine-assisted therapy; to name a few.