- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
Alta Equipment Company is seeking a fulltime Sales Coordinator at our Livonia, Michigan headquarters. The responsibilities of the position consist of, but are not limited to:
- Working with 30+ sales representatives
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Order processing
- Generating work orders
- Extensive telephone usage
- Data entry
- Incorporate Alta's Guiding Principals into daily activities
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Consistent, regular, and reliable attendance including being ready for work at the designated start time
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience in an administrative background or equivalent degree
- Ability to multitask
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and well-organized
- Strong work ethic
- Good communication skills
- Basic understanding of accounting principles
- Desire to learn
- Developed computer software skills, including the ability to create MS Excel worksheets
- Computer programs: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, eXtend (ERP systems), the Internet
- Language Skills - Intermediate: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Mathematical Skills - Intermediate: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Reasoning Ability - Intermediate: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
If you have a passion for excellence and are ready to make a difference within our organization, we’re ready for you. Whether it’s selling the world’s-best big iron, rolling up your sleeves and servicing our industry-leading construction and material handling product brands or being a difference maker behind the scenes, we can use your skillset.
At Alta Equipment Company, we believe in mutual respect and are committed to diversity while inspiring our employees to reach their maximum potential. Voted a “Top Work Place USA”, our 2100+ employees across the country are committed to excellence. It’s the Alta way.
So, let’s start the conversation. Click the link to apply and begin the journey of a lifetime.
Alta Enterprises LLC
13211 Merriman Rd.Livonia, MI
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?