Alta Cima Corp. Chandler, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
- $17 to $21 Hourly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
Alta Cima Corp, a national manufactured housing retailer is currently seeking a Warranty Coordinator to provide professional and timely customer service to homeowners for their warranty repair request.
The Company offers numerous options to help its employees achieve their financial, professional, and wellness goals including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Paid time off
- Company provided life insurance policy
- 401(k) plan
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive warranty requests by fax, mail or email, record information in database; notify homeowner of receipt of request the same day it is received
- Determine level of urgency for each request
- Maintain an average of 18 days or less to complete service requests
- Follow up on requests and communicate with Area Managers if requests are not handled timely
- Locate and qualify vendors to provide home warranty services
- Consistently communicate with homeowners to ensure customer satisfaction
- Review service requests against closing dates and the warranty manual; if any items are not warranted, send a letter to the customer stating what is not covered and why
- Keep warranty records up to date and distribute as needed
- Keep a log of all calls and warranty service requests
- Generate and send weekly warranty reports; keep report of status of all foundation claims accessible in a shared location
- Maintain filing system for control of all customer lists, warranty calls, quality control lists, correspondence and work orders by homeowner per project
- Prior knowledge of the production home building industry preferred
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Dedicated team player able to multitask and see projects through to completion
- Intermediate mastery of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong time management skills; exemplary record of attendance and punctuality
- Displays a professional image of Alta Cima Corp and its subsidiaries to all customers, employees and vendors
- Access to reliable transportation
Alta Cima Corp.Why Work Here?
Great Team Environment, small office, friendly staff and customers.
Established in 1999 and with locations coast to coast, Alta Cima Corp dba Factory Expo Home Centers, the nation’s largest independently owned mobile home, manufactured home, and park model retailer is currently looking for an energetic and outgoing Sales Associate. Our company has shipped over 32,000 homes nationwide and is helping with the affordable housing shortages.