Six Figure Income Opportunity, Our top 1/3 of sales associates average $95K annually. Advancement opportunities with a rapidly growing company in a booming industry.
Depending on abilities, your average sales earning could be $40,000 - $130,000 annually.
Training provided. Plentiful leads provided daily. $2,000 / month base plus commission during training period (first 90 days), then 100% commission. Opportunities for bonus $ within the first 30 days and an uncapped earning potential.
* Life, AD &D
* Short & Long Term Disability
Duties and Responsibilities:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Answer questions about our product
- Invite the customer to our 'one of a kind' sales center
- Give a quick factory tour to demonstrate how the homes are built
- Walk them through our model village
- Help customize their new dream home
- Maintain communication with prospective home buyers.
- Give great model home and factory tours
- Supply customers price estimates, product specifications, and general information
- Make the home buying process simple and pleasurable
- Have fun while providing a great experience for the customer
- Be able to use a computer for navigating the company website, send and receive emails, write thank you notes, and fill in the pricing on the home purchase contracts.
- Proficient with Microsoft Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Sales License is required or must be successfully completed within 90 days of starting in role.
- Solid verbal and writing skills.
- Strong sales experience preferred, but not required.
- Ability to do some Math such as addition, subtraction, commissions, home dimensions, etc.
- Know the 5 B's: Be Professional, Be Productive, Be Organized, Be Focused, Be Great.
- Large ticket sales are a plus but are not required.
With the direct mentorship of your Sales Manager and the support of our Business Development Team, you'll be responsible for taking incoming leads and guiding prospective customers through the sales process and demonstration to help find their dream home. If you have a positive/upbeat attitude and the desire to make a SIX FIGURE income this opportunity is for YOU!
Established in 1999 and with locations coast to coast, Alta Cima Corp dba Factory Expo Home Centers, the nation's largest independently owned mobile home, manufactured home, and park model retailer is currently looking for an energetic and outgoing Sales Professional out of our Tucson, AZ location.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and talk or hear.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Factory Expo Home Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.