New Home Sales Consultant (Sales Associate)
- $214,600 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
*Job is located in Lugoff, SC, approx 30 mins. from Columbia, SC.*
SIX FIGURE INCOME OPPORTUNITY; OUR TOP 1/3 OF HOUSING CONSULTANTS AVERAGED $214,600 LAST YEAR. OVERALL COMPANY AVERAGE WAS $140,900 ANNUALLY.
We are the largest independently owned manufactured housing retailer in the country, with operations from coast to coast. We offer advancement opportunities with a rapidly growing, 20 year old company, in the booming affordable housing industry.
We want to speak to you if you are DRIVEN, SELF-DIRECTED, and ENTHUSIASTIC! Training is provided. Plentiful leads are provided daily. There is a base salary + Commissions with Opportunities for bonus $ within the first 30 days and an uncapped earning potential. (Base Salary + uncapped commissions, bonuses based on customer commitment, and pre-paid commission opportunity in advance of full closing)
* Life, AD &D
* Short & Long Term Disability
Duties and Responsibilities:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Answer questions about our product
- Invite the customer to our 'one of a kind' sales center
- Give a quick factory tour or virtual tour to demonstrate how the homes are built
- Walk them through our model village
- Help customize their new dream home
- Maintain communication with prospective home buyers.
- Give great model home and factory tours
- Supply customers with price estimates, product specifications, and general information
- Make the home buying process simple and pleasurable
- Be a team player
- Have fun while providing a great experience for the customer
- Competent computer skills for navigating the company website, emails, CRM, etc.
- Proficient with basic Microsoft Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Sales License may be required or must be successfully completed within 90 days.
- Solid verbal and writing skills.
- Strong phone skills.
- Retail customer sales experience and large ticket sales preferred, but not required.
- Basic math skills.
- Know the 5 B's: Be Professional, Be Productive, Be Organized, Be Focused, Be Great.
With the direct mentorship of your Sales Manager and the support of our corporate team, you will be responsible for taking incoming leads and guiding prospective customers through the sales process and demonstration, to help find their dream home. If you have a positive / upbeat attitude, the drive to succeed, and the desire to make a SIX FIGURE income, this opportunity is for YOU!
Saturdays are required, but sales centers are closed on Sunday. A typical schedule includes one day off during the week and Sunday.
Established in 1999 and with locations coast to coast, Alta Cima Corp dba Factory Expo Home Centers, the nation's largest independently owned mobile home, manufactured home, and park model retailer, is currently looking for energetic and outgoing Sales Professionals.
Factory Expo Home Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Great Team Environment, small office, friendly staff and customers.
Established in 1999 and with locations coast to coast, Alta Cima Corp dba Factory Expo Home Centers, the nation’s largest independently owned mobile home, manufactured home, and park model retailer is currently looking for an energetic and outgoing Sales Associate. Our company has shipped over 32,000 homes nationwide and is helping with the affordable housing shortages.
Alta Cima Corp.Columbia, SC
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.