General Sales Manager
Alta Cima Corp. Lake City, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
- $217,359 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
OUR TOP 1/3 OF GENERAL SALES MANAGERS AVERAGED $217,359 LAST YEAR.
We are the largest independently owned manufactured housing retailer in the country, with operations from coast to coast. We are a rapidly growing, 20 year old company, in the booming affordable housing industry.
We want to speak to you if you are DRIVEN, SELF-DIRECTED, and ENTHUSIASTIC! Training is provided. Plentiful leads are provided daily. Compensation includes a base salary plus unlimited commission. Opportunities for bonuses within the first 30 days and an uncapped earning potential.
* Life, AD &D
* Short & Long Term Disability
Duties and Responsibilities:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Hire, train, and develop a great team
- Act as a great leader and an owner
- Be engaged with your customers and your team
- Support your team to continually prioritize leads
- Help move transactions through the pipeline
- Ensure that processes are followed throughout the sales process
- Embrace the value of a great customer experience
- Competent computer skills for navigating the company website, email, the CRM, etc.
- Proficient with basic Microsoft Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Sales License may be required or must be successfully completed within 90 days.
- Proven leadership skills
- Solid verbal and writing skills.
- Strong phone skills.
- Retail customer sales / large ticket sales experience preferred, but not required.
- Basic math skills.
- Know the 5 B's: Be Professional, Be Productive, Be Organized, Be Focused, Be Great.
Saturdays are required, but sales centers are closed on Sunday.
Established in 1999 and with locations coast to coast, Alta Cima Corp dba Factory Expo Home Centers, the nation's largest independently owned manufactured home and park model retailer, is currently looking for energetic and outgoing General Sales Managers.
Factory Expo Home Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Alta Cima Corp.Why Work Here?
Great Team Environment, small office, friendly staff and customers.
Established in 1999 and with locations coast to coast, Alta Cima Corp dba Factory Expo Home Centers, the nation’s largest independently owned mobile home, manufactured home, and park model retailer is currently looking for an energetic and outgoing Sales Associate. Our company has shipped over 32,000 homes nationwide and is helping with the affordable housing shortages.
AddressLake City, FL