Alta Cima Corp. Chandler, AZ
- Expired: 23 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Factory Expo Homes – Digital Designer
Job Title: Digital Designer
Average Hours/Week: 40
Reports to: Creative Director
Date Revised: 4.07.21
Location: Chandler (on site)
Range: $55,000 to $65,000 (based on experience)
Alta Cima Corp and Factory Expo Home Centers is the Nation's largest independently owned mobile home, manufactured home and park model retailer. Established in 1999, we specialize in factory located manufactured home, mobile home and park model sales centers shipping homes nationwide. Our mission is to offer high quality factory-built homes at consumer friendly, affordable prices. Our 29 retail locations across the country proudly represent the best brands in the industry! Beyond directly operating sales centers, Alta Cima Corp is the parent of Dealers Network, LLC, Factory Expo Furniture and National Mobile Home Insurance.
We work in a fast-paced environment, so the ideal Digital Designer will be able to hit the ground running. With your proven design and marketing experience, you will execute and maintain the branding and creative for our complete network of websites, as well as execute all corporate design projects, working with the Creative Director from conception to delivery, including websites, email campaigns, digital ads, flyers, signage, spec sheets, and all branding items of the umbrella company and sub brands.
To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth, mastery knowledge of graphic design, styles and layout techniques. You should also have experience executing digital and print marketing projects from conception to production.
- Maintain brand standards across network of brands and sales offices.
- Create and produce digital marketing assets in all channels.
- Assist the Creative Director in overseeing creative projects (from conception to delivery)
- Create and maintain multiple email and promotion campaigns across network of brands
- Execute and manage the design of new marketing pieces
- Create and prepare Web-ready graphics to development team
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects and various brands
- Hands-on, expert experience with image retouching and editing (Photoshop)
- Expert proficiency in design software (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) Figma knowledge is a plus
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate well with the team
- Take full ownership of design projects and tasks.
- Collaborate with regional management, corporate marketing staff and development teams.
- Utilize data and analytics in making design decisions.
- Work with front and back-end developers to deploy designs and projects.
- Create and maintain library of assets and creative marketing files
- On-site position at our Corporate office in Chandler, AZ. No remote opportunities.
- Proficient in ability to select great images, then retouch and prepare them.
- Proven understanding of marketing and design fundamentals
- Demonstrated ability to take a project from concept to launch (in all major channels)
- Strong command of color theory, image composition, and typography (Web and print)
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to deliver production-ready digital assets in a wide variety of formats
- Advanced grasp of UI/UX principles
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint)
- Comfort working in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field preferred, but not required.
- 5-10 years of professional design experience
- Digital portfolio of strong creative work
- Expert experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Some level of print design experience is mandatory
- Proficiency in Figma is preferred, but not required
Alta Cima Corp.
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Alta Cima Corp.