JOB TITLE: Administrative Assistant
COMPANY: Factory Expo Home Centers
Alta Cima Corp dba Factory Expo Home Centers is the Nation’s largest independently owned mobile home, manufactured home, and park model retailer.
Established in 1999, we specialize in factory located manufactured home, mobile home and park model sales centers shipping homes nationwide.
Our mission is to offer high quality factory built homes at consumer friendly, affordable prices. Our 19 Factory Located sales centers and 3 outlet centers proudly represent the best brands in the industry!
The Administrative Assistant will report directly to the General Manager but whose primary responsibilities are to assist the Project Coordinator at the respective location. The successful candidate will give information to callers, order office supplies, and maintain customer files by performing the following duties.
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Answer multi-line phone system. Takes messages, transfers calls, or fields/answers questions.
- File, maintain records, and help prepare client file jackets.
- Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mail, messages, or courier deliveries.
- Prepare check requests for customer travel reimbursements, local title work, and the State DMV (if applicable).
- Receive payment and record receipts for services.
- On a weekly or daily basis, this role will require you to leave the worksite and either go to the bank, the Post Office, DMV, etc.
- Mail titles to customers.
- Prepare and mail welcome packets.
- Maintain brochures in office.
- Prepare customer lists for factories.
- Send service request for customer factory warranty issues.
- General office work, faxing, scanning paperwork, etc.
- High school diploma, GED, or foreign equivalent required.
- Minimum two years administrative experience preferred.
- Proven customer service experience.
- Familiar with Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel).
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- A team player.
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK:
Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and talk or hear.
May be required to use vehicle for the performance of duties.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Established in 1999 and with locations coast to coast, Factory Expo Home Centers is the nation’s largest independently owned retailer of Manufactured Homes, Mobile Homes, and Park Models. Advancement opportunities are available.
Factory Expo Home Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alta Cima Corp.
Why Work Here?Established in 1999 and with locations coast to coast, Alta Cima Corp dba Factory Expo Home Centers, the nation’s largest independently owned mobile home, manufactured home, and park model retailer is currently looking for an energetic and outgoing Sales Associate. Our company has shipped over 32,000 homes nationwide and is helping with the affordable housing shortages.
Great Team Environment, small office, friendly staff and customers.