JOB TITLE: Accounting Manager
The ideal candidate for this position will have a well-rounded accounting background and have strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills. This position will be a valuable partner in the full cycle of accounting including building close business relationships with client team members to ensure accurate billing / collections, recording of journal entries, and overseeing accounts payable process.
In addition, this role will help guide and implement future tools and products to continue to improve the speed and efficiency of the accounting organization.
- Oversee and manage the general accounting functions, including, but not limited to: accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and taxes
- Help with month end, quarterly and year-end financial review activities and the annual corporate financial controls review
- Assess current practices and procedures, and make recommendations for improvements
- Prepare, review, and analyze financial statements to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Perform ad hoc analysis and projects as requested
- Supervise and/or manage general ledger accounting functions
- Work with controller, finance, and business operations team members to continuously improve accounting processes
- Work with external accountants and auditors to ensure correct and timely closing and reporting at month end, quarterly and at year-end
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- 5+ years of progressive accounting experience with a portion of it being in a supervisory role
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities across all level of an organization
- Strong leadership skills with a dedication to driving and achieving results
- Knowledge of employee relationship building and performance management techniques
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Established in 1999, we specialize in factory located manufactured home, mobile home and park model sales centers shipping homes nationwide.
Affordable Housing is key in helping to solve the Nations’ housing shortage and here at Alta Cima Corp, we are proud to have shipped over 15,000 manufactured homes to satisfied customers nationwide. We are the Nation’s largest independently owned mobile home, manufactured home, and park model retailer, shipping to 47 of the 50 states.
Our mission is to offer high quality factory-built homes at consumer friendly, affordable prices. Our 19 Factory Located sales centers and 6 outlet centers proudly represent the best brands in the industry!