Installation Construction Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Founded in 1947, Alside is a manufacturer and distributor of vinyl siding and accessories, vinyl windows and patio doors, and fencing and railing products for the residential and commercial remodeling and new construction markets. Alside products are distributed to licensed professional remodeling contractors and home builders through our network of over 100 Supply Centers and also through select independent distributors across the U.S. and Canada. We are proud to be a charter member of the Vinyl Siding Institute, the American Association of Architects, the National Association of Home Builders, and the National Association of the Remodeling Industry.Job Description
The Manager – Installed Sales Solutions (ISS) is accountable for the successful growth, development, and delivery of solutions within the Bloomington market. Working independently and through the efforts of direct and indirect teams, builds sustainable business growth with sound decision making and execution of aggressive growth strategies.
- Identify, screen and manage a growing subcontracted labor force that meets the corporate guidelines for job site deployment.
- Direct the generation of successful project management estimates leading to contract awards.
- Grow ISS market penetration through successful individual and collaborative business development and management efforts.
- Manage contract fulfillment in the field to meet or exceed customer and organization’s expectations.
- Interface with ASC sales people to identify the job requirements, specified products, and scopes of work.
- Cost containment responsibilities in regards to labor and materials consumption, overruns and shortages.
- Identification of potential areas of conflict between product specification, and scope of work.
- Effectively lead and develop direct reports through sound coaching and performance management practices.
- Local and regional subcontract labor company owners and leaders.
- Alside and AMI local, regional and national sales and operational personnel and leadership.
- In addition to base salary, 60k - 65k, this position participates in an annual bonus plan which is based on overall company financial performance.
- Associated Materials provides a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental, vision, health concierge service, flexible spending accounts, disability and life insurance, employee assistance program (EAP), pet insurance and 401(k) retirement plan with company matching contributions. Employees must have a regular schedule of 30 or more hours per week to participate in health and welfare benefit plans.
Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
- Proficient in reading and interpreting blueprints and scopes.
- Working of understanding of product specification terminology.
- Ability to communicate with multiple levels of production and sales management teams.
- Self motivated professional with a fluent understanding of the exterior construction process; special focus in exterior claddings and windows is a plus.
- Ability to meet deadlines, communicate questions and concerns and search for creative solutions when needed.
- Have a working understanding of digital estimating software, or be able to learn quickly.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Recruiters: Please note that Associated Materials, Alside and any of its affiliated companies does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or offers of recruiting service associated with any published or unpublished employment opportunities. Any unsolicited information sent to AMI or any of its employees will be considered as unencumbered and free from any fee or charge whatsoever. Only members of our Human Resources Team have authority to engage or authorize recruiting services. Any questions regarding recruiting services of any kind must be sent to jobs at associatedmaterials dot com
ConstructionView all jobs at Alside