Inside Sales / Customer Service - Building Materials
- Posted: over a month ago
Founded in 1947, Alside is a manufacturer and distributor of vinyl siding and accessories, vinyl windows and patio doors, and fencing and railing products for the residential and commercial remodeling and new construction markets. Alside products are distributed to licensed professional remodeling contractors and home builders through our network of over 100 Supply Centers and also through select independent distributors across the U.S. and Canada.Job Description
$23-$25 per hour.
The individual in this role will be primarily responsible for serving and supporting our customers though effective use of superior customer service that meets each customer’s unique set of delivery and product requirements.
- First shift Monday-Friday and paid holidays.
- Comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement plan with company matching contributions.
- Deliver Customer Service by responding to customer needs thoroughly in a timely manner with accuracy and detail:
- Develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge
- Field and resolve customer issues and questions
- Utilize consultative selling skills
- Establish, develop, and service new customer accounts
- Operate in a safe manner and maintain a safe work environment
- Support Supply Center Team in attaining the overall goals and objectives of the business unit.
- Accurate order entry
- Follow and execute any additional direction given by Branch Manager that will assist in obtaining overall goals and objectives of the organization.
- Ability to multi-task and make business decisions in a fast paced environment
- Composed under pressure
- Self-Motivated and Enthusiastic
- Service Oriented
- Effective Time Management
- Organized and Detailed Oriented
- Excellent Communication Skills - Written, oral and listening
- Ability to learn and embrace new technology
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- College degree preferred
- Preferably 2 years plus experience in a retail/wholesale environment with a demonstrated success working with customers
- Microsoft Excel, Office and Outlook experience
- General knowledge of the building industry preferred but not required.
- Frequent standing, walking, bending, talking and listening.
- Location specific lifting requirements based on what the field requires.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Recruiters: Please note that Associated Materials, Alside and any of its affiliated companies does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or offers of recruiting service associated with any published or unpublished employment opportunities. Any unsolicited information sent to AMI or any of its employees will be considered as unencumbered and free from any fee or charge whatsoever. Only members of our Human Resources Team have authority to engage or authorize recruiting services. Any questions regarding recruiting services of any kind must be sent to jobs at associatedmaterials dot com.
#Indeed4 – Alside
AddressNew Berlin, WI
BusinessView all jobs at Alside