The Account Sales Consultant increases branch growth through up-selling and cross-selling all lines of service to existing customers. The ASC also builds customer loyalty and reports service issues to the Service Manager. This position reports to the Regional Sales Manager.
- Under the direction of the General Manager, up-sell and cross-sell all lines of service to existing customers within the branch territory.
- Continually meet or exceed sales quotas and expectations.
- Proactively identify, solicit and motivate targeted customers using a variety of methods such as route ride-alongs, telemarketing, lead qualifying and presenting proposals. Maintain daily call summaries and accurately fill out sales paperwork.
- Follow-up the management of assigned customers.
- Actively participate in promotions, contests, meetings and training.
- Follow company Sales/Service policies and procedures.
- Present in appearance and comportment, a professional image. Build customer relationships and loyalty, communicate openly, educate customers, and report customer issues to the Service Department promptly.
- Safely operate a vehicle on each trip, following all applicable laws and company policy.
- Attend/work trade shows and marketing events as required.
- Monitor and report competitive activity.
- Follow written and verbal instructions. Perform other tasks as directed by supervision.
- May work with and support other sales/service personnel or functions as required by supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, ability to comprehend and follow direction, as well as strong time management skills.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office.
- Have a valid driver’s license and maintain a driving record free of chargeable accidents, speeding, safety or other violations.
- Recognize colors, sizes and types of product. Count, add and subtract accurately.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work successfully in a team environment.
- College degree or equivalent, or a combination of both.
- Base salary plus commissions.
- Excellent benefit package.
Typical Physical Activity:
- Physical Demands/Requirements consist of standing, sitting, walking, stooping, driving, grasping, moving equipment, pushing, pulling, reading, speaking, hearing, and lifting up to 30 lbs.
Typical Environmental Conditions:
- Vehicles on public roads, inside general offices, customer locations, areas of a typical industrial laundry facility, Service Center or depot.
- Daily, driving by vehicle within a designated sales territory.