Account Sales Consultant
Alsco, a private international company with over 130 years of continuous operation, is seeking a highly motivated individual in a business to business sales environment. Alsco is the leader in the textile leasing industry with tremendous opportunities for both personal and professional growth.
The Account Sales Consultant increases branch growth through up-selling and cross-selling all lines of service to existing customers. The ASC also builds customer loyalty and reports service issues to the Service Manager.
- Proactively identify, solicit and motivate targeted customers using a variety of methods such as route ride-alongs, telemarketing, lead qualifying and presenting proposals. Maintain daily call summaries and accurately fill out sales paperwork.
- Follow company Sales/Service policies and procedures.
- Present in appearance and comportment, a professional image. Build customer relationships and loyalty, communicate openly, educate customers, and report customer issues to the Service Department promptly.
- Safely operate a vehicle on each trip, following all applicable laws and company policy.
- Follow written and verbal instructions. Perform other tasks as directed by supervision.
- May work with and support other sales/service personnel or functions as required by supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, ability to comprehend and follow direction, as well as strong time management skills.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office.
- Have a valid driver’s license and maintain a driving record free of chargeable accidents, speeding, safety or other violations.
- Recognize colors, sizes and types of product. Count, add and subtract accurately.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work successfully in a team environment.
- Base salary plus commissions.
- Excellent benefit package including Medical, Vision, Dental, Life, 401K, vacation, and sick pay.
Typical Physical Activity:
- Physical Demands/Requirements consist of standing, sitting, walking, stooping, driving, grasping, moving equipment, pushing, pulling, reading, speaking, hearing, and lifting up to 30 lbs.
Typical Environmental Conditions:
- Vehicles on public roads, inside general offices, customer locations, areas of a typical industrial laundry facility, Service Center or depot.
- Daily, driving company vehicle within a designated sales territory.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.