Software Implementation Consultant
- Posted: over a month ago
Alpine, an ITW company, is a leading provider of building component software, equipment, and the industry’s best service to truss manufacturers. Partnering with our customers, we help to improve their businesses and make them more productive. We are also a leader in delivering software solutions to homebuilders to increase productivity and profitability.
ITW offers its employees a path for advancement, a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package designed to help employees care for themselves, their families, and their futures.
Alpine is seeking a Software Implementation Consultant who will maintain existing customers and support new business opportunities by providing demonstrations and technical assistance to end users. The role will be assigned to a territory and will be the key technical advisor in consulting and educating customers on Alpine’s proprietary software suite.
- Partner with customers to help them get the most out of Alpine software and improve their business operations.
- Maintain existing customers and support new business opportunities by providing demonstrations and technical assistance to end users.
- Partner with sales in new account acquisitions.
- Evaluate plant operations of prospects to determine how prospects may utilize Alpine software to increase productivity and reduce paperwork
- Manage technical project of initial installation, business rule files, and software training through the transition of support to the Help Desk team.
- Act as Software Expert in the territory for escalated and higher level requests.
- Introduce customers to new software features.
- Partner with territory salesperson on customer priorities.
- Build rapport and develop lasting relationships with customers’ staff
- Work cross-functionally with software development on territory market needs.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree in Business, Engineering, Marketing or Construction Management preferred.
- Experience in construction technology preferred
- Ability to travel up to 70%
- Ability to quickly learn new software
- Experience interacting with customers
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional Presentation skills
- Proven experience as a highly motivated, results-driven, self-starter
- Strong computer skills including MS Office
- Industry related software a plus
- Valid driver's license within state of residence and good driving record
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
ITW is an equal opportunity employer. We value our colleagues’ unique perspectives, experiences and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
TechnologyView all jobs at Alpine