Software Development Intern
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Alpine is seeking a Software Development Intern to join our team.
Alpine, an ITW company, is a leading provider of building component software, equipment, and the industry’s best service to truss manufacturers. Partnering with our customers, we help to improve their businesses and make them more productive. We are also a leader in delivering software solutions to homebuilders to increase productivity and profitability.Job Description
The Software Development Intern for Alpine, an ITW Company, will help develop a mechanism to export a component placement plan to our customer as a PDF/DWG file.
- Understanding of embedded browser technology using C++/C#
- Analysis and development of 2D modeling tools using Paper.JS
- Developing a mechanism to inject dynamic data from a database table via a microservice-oriented architecture
- Share key learnings and design/implementation with the team
- Agile Development process and Scrum framework
- Enterprise-level solutions using Angular and Microservice APIs
- High-level understanding of intelliVIEW software within the context of CAD modeling and design tools
- Development of a solution to export the component placement plan as a PDF/DWG
- Rising Senior pursuing a bachelor’s degree in computer science or Information Technology related field.
- Proficient in one or more programming languages such as C++, C#, or Angular. Also, exposure to database technologies such as SQL Server or MongoDB.
- Critical Thinking & Decision Making: Ability to make logical and sound decisions and to know when to act independently and when to seek assistance.
- Curiosity & Learning Orientation: Actively identifying new areas for learning and applying newly gained knowledge/skill on the job.
- Drive to Excel: Driven to succeed and willing to go the extra mile. Perseveres in the face of obstacles and challenges.
- Interpersonal Skills & communication: Ability to work collaboratively and partner well with others, express oneself verbally and in writing, and listen well.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
ITW is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes. To be considered an applicant, please apply online to a specific job posting.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application system process due to your disability, please click here for information on how to contact us directly.
ITW is an equal opportunity employer. We value our colleagues’ unique perspectives, experiences and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
AddressFort Lauderdale, FL
TechnologyView all jobs at Alpine
Get fresh Intern Software Developer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.