We are seeking a data analyst to become an integral part of our team! Your primary role will be to use business and market data to perform complex cost calculations to ensure that daily activity does not exceed established thresholds. You will also work with management to develop business intelligence metrics and dashboards in order to help our company better respond to customer needs and increase company revenue and efficiency.
- Communicate with front-line personnel to receive data about proposed business transactions
- Use macro enabled, VBA enhanced Excel workbook to calculate cost of business transactions
- Determine whether proposed business transactions are within cost thresholds. Propose alternate quantities in order to maximize profit while staying within cost thresholds.
- Monitor market data throughout the day and recalculate transaction cost based on current market data
- Troubleshoot and enhance Excel-based tools to respond to changing business needs
- Work with management to develop business intelligence reports
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in business intelligence, analysis, or other related field
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Familiarity with VBA, Power Query, DAX, API integration, and SQL
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Our employees are well trained and encouraged in their professional development.
• We are industry leaders for clearing OTC stock and are committed to ensuring all investors and shareholders have a place to deposit their shares
Alpine Securities Corporation: Alpine Securities Corporation is a close knit group of employees working in the historic and restored Mining Exchange building and is known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike. • Our employees are well trained and encouraged in their professional development. • We are industry leaders for clearing OTC stock and are committed to ensuring all investors and shareholders have a place to deposit their shares