Financial Planning & Accounting
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Alpine Rigging is a Production Rigging firm that specializes in designing and installing temporary truss structures for live events around the world. Rock concerts, corporate/industrial gatherings or events, live sports, e-sports and “gigs” of all types.
Our company's work is challenging, fast-paced and demands close attention to detail in a deadline driven environment. We continually strive to improve our performance, both, internally and in the field. We expect excellence!
Responsible for managing the overall accounting and business intelligence functions of the organization, including revenue and cost forecasting, capital investment planning, annual budgeting, project cost tracking and reconciliation, accounts receivable, accounts payable, purchase orders, insurance / taxes / license management, QuickBooks management, payroll, and FinOps reporting. Establish and maintain ambassadorship of the Alpine brand and policies, which ensure service excellence for world-class customers. Responsible for advancing the strategic plan elements, inclusive of financial management of rigging revenues, achievement of revenue growth benchmarks, expense management, delivery of monthly financial reports and forecasting, and delivery of weekly state-of-the-business reports to the CEO.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITES
- Lead the combined financial planning, accounting, and business intelligence functions of the organization
- Ensure ongoing compliance with all regulatory agencies, auditors, and insurance companies
- Foster, encourage, and advance all elements of the strategic plan across the organization
- Mentor, guide, and support team members to achieve financial planning and accounting best practices
- Identify and escalate efficiencies, unresolved challenges, or critical data to the CEO
- Deliver consistent, beneficial results to all stakeholders
- Maintain timely entry and reconciliation of all revenue, cost, and project-related data
- Ensure that the payroll, taxes, licenses, insurances and related are handled promptly with each agency
- Ensure that monthly accounting is complete and closed no later than the 10th day of the following month
- Maintain an organized and current information flow for income, expenses, and bank accounts
- Design and implement solutions and SOPs that are GAAP-compliant
- Demonstrate professionalism, empathy, and quality in all internal and external communications
- Provide timely, meaningful responses to internal and external customers
- Create and deliver regular P&L, balance sheet, and FinOps reporting
- Create and deliver regular forecasts for capital purchases, inventory, and labor
Strategy & Business Intelligence
- Provide budget pack template(s) for annual budgeting process
- Provide reporting on business seasonality, surge capacity, and possible efficiencies
- Identify cost-saving areas within the organization
- Maintain and distribute financial models for forecasting, budgeting, labor planning, and capital investment
- 7+ Years of financial planning, accounting, or similar experience
- CPA (Preferred)
- Demonstrated leadership excellence
- Strong written and oral skills
- Strong data management experience in common accounting platforms (QuickBooks)
- Results oriented
- Data management
- Strategic thinking
- Strong work ethic with a high degree of accuracy
Work is generally performed in a remote office environment with moderately quiet conditions. This role will visit other work locations periodically for meetings or other business purpose. Working times will include weekdays and may include evenings, weekends, or holidays. Professional attire and conduct are required at all meetings.
Alpine RiggingWhy Work Here?
Work with a group of amazing humans who value your authenticity, grit and desire to constantly improve!
We proudly provide a full-spectrum of safe and elegant rigging solutions to entertainment projects of all scopes and sizes. Our individualized and customized services meet every unique challenge at every phase of a production with diligence, attention to detail, and enthusiasm.
AddressLas Vegas, NV
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Alpine Rigging