Behavioral Health Therapist at a Residential Treatment Center
Alpine Recovery Lodge Alpine, UT
- Posted: over a month ago
- $60,000 to $65,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, dental
Alpine Recovery Lodge is a dually-licensed and nationally accredited Substance Abuse and Mental Health treatment since 2013. We are seeking a therapist to join our team and provide a full spectrum of clinical services within the scope of his or her license. This is an opportunity to make a profound difference in the lives of those struggling with both SUD and Mental Health issues as they work towards a positive outcome on their path to wellness. We help build lives of meaning, purpose and recovery. We provide a safe, non-judgmental environment and encourage change through self-determination, accountability, reflection, and community. The Therapist is responsible for providing the highest possible care to every client served. This role can be complex as therapists must navigate between varying interests and a broad range of personality types. The overall goal for this position is to provide quality care for all clients.
· Maintain a caseload of 8-9 patients including weekly 1:1 therapy sessions and family therapy sessions.
· Have the ability to complete bio/psycho/social assessments to determine level of care required, problem areas to be addressed and diagnostic considerations.
· Develop, implement and maintain individualized treatment plans in collaboration with the client and the treatment team.
· Maintain all clinical documentation including discharge summaries all within a timely manner.
· Facilitates addiction-related psychotherapy groups.
· Teaches and develops life-skills classes.
· Must have the ability to work accurately and efficiently with high attention to detail.
· Must have excellent communication skills (i.e., listening, verbal and written skills).
· Assessment and Diagnosis of substance use disorder, based on DSM-V and ASAM criteria.
· Creating and maintaining a safe space for exploration of difficult and painful topics in the therapy process.
· Managing time effectively.
· Engaging in and supporting a collaborative work environment.
· Licenses: Current license to practice therapy from Utah Department of Professional Licensing.
· Experience in Substance Abuse/Behavioral Health is preferred but not required.
· Ability to utilize Electronic Medical Records (EMR) for patient charting, medical necessity.
· Empathy and the ability to work with people in distress.
Is this the right job for you?
· You enjoy working in substance use treatment and have a clear understanding of its importance.
· You currently hold and will maintain an active license to practice.
· You have knowledge of HIPAA and 42 CFR Part 2 and how it applies to you.
· You are creative, well organized, and professional.
· You see the value in a collaborative supervision relationship regardless of licensure status.
· You are willing to contribute to the growth of the team.
· You have strong boundary-setting and crisis intervention skills.
Experience in behavioral health, mental health and substance abuse is preferred.
Therapist degrees that are required: LMFT, LCSW, LPC, MFT, LMHC, CMHC, CSW,
You must be fully licensed and able to supervise.
Full time therapist position. Position is available immediately. Salary to be determined. Benefits include medical insurance, dental, PTO (paid time off), holiday and 401k.
Alpine Recovery LodgeWhy Work Here?
Here at Alpine we work together so well and love what we do. Working in this industry is extremely rewarding!
1018 East Oak Hill DriveAlpine, UT