We are seeking a Mechanical Engineer to become a part of our team! You will be required to perform a variety of engineering tasks, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase operation and product efficiency.
- Create and establish product design standards, expand current product and manufacturing process.
- Work with management team for R&D of new products
- Routinely review product design checks within our engineering group utilizing product configurator and accessory/option(s) standards.
- Work on system standards and product offering through our portal.
- Develop and present design proposals for specialty projects.
- Identify technologies to improve operational efficiency
- Document design narratives & engineering analysis
- Develop and build our engineering group.
- Work with Architects in specifying product applications and design.
- Change agent to current state.
- Degree in mechanical engineering
- 5 yrs minimum experience in mechanical engineering or other related fields
- experienced in utilizing Auto-CAD, BIM and Auto-desk Inventor.
- Familiarity with manufacturing designs, standards and process.
- Strong leadership, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast paced environment
- Customer focused and results driven.
- Familiar with construction process
- Design background with a focus on Commercial Doors a plus(+)
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus(+)
- Architectural design experience a plus(+)