COMPANY: Alpine Investment Management, LLC is a privately held, rapidly growing, valuation-based asset management firm with over $3 Billion in assets under management serving financial intermediaries, institutions and high net-worth investors. Our firm has two separate business units - one of which serves intermediaries and institutions (ACR Alpine Capital Research, LLC) and another which serves high net worth individuals and local endowments (Alpine Private Capital, LLC).
OVERVIEW: We are searching for a full-time Administrative Assistant to support our multiple teams. This full-time position will report to the Chief Operating Officer of ACR, a rapidly growing investment firm with excellent ethics, values and culture. A minimum of 3 years’ experience is required, preferably in the investment management industry with a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA). This position requires an individual with a very professional demeanor and an outgoing personality who enjoys multi-tasking, likes problem-solving, is very optimistic, and is a team player. Strong organizational and computer skills (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) are essential. This position provides competitive pay and excellent benefits for outstanding talent.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Working directly with the COO of ACR in addition to the firm’s management team, the Administrative Assistant will be an integral member of the staff working close with the larger Administration Team. In addition, the Administrative Assistant will be responsible for:
- Project management for existing and enterprise services
- Basic support for employee functional related inquiries on existing services (applications)
- Receptionist/Front-Desk administrative team duties;
- Greeting visitors and making them feel welcome at our firm.
- Planning and scheduling appointments and events.
- Answering inbound telephone calls
- Retrieving and distributing daily mail shipments.
- Maintaining and organizing existing filing systems.
- Other relevant administrative tasks
QUALIFICATIONS: The successful candidate will be a highly energetic professional with a minimum of 3 years of investment industry experience. Other qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Project management and basic business analyst type of experience
- Demonstrated success working both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks accurately and efficiently.
- A strong team player with a positive attitude; great communication skills
- Experience with SEC and/or FINRA compliance is a plus.
- Knowledge of financial markets and an understanding of the investment industry is preferred.
- Very high competency using Excel and Word in accomplishing special projects.
- Ability to solve problems quickly, efficiently and effectively with minimal supervision.
- Experience with Bloomberg is preferred.
- Basic IT (computer) skills and ability to support is a plus
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
COMPENSATION: Competitive compensation commensurate with qualifications and performance.