Level II Consultant
- Posted: 3 days ago
Do you want to wake up every day excited about going to work because you know that your work has real purpose and improves the quality of your clients’ and teammates’ lives?
Do you want to work in a place where everyone shares your values?
Do you want to be part of a team that is supportive, inclusive, and cares about you?
Do you seek a career where your skills are fully utilized and appreciated?
Do you want your workday to fly by?
If you said yes, then Alpine Business Systems, a Microsoft Certified Partner and technology consulting leader for 31 years, may be the place for you. We care deeply about our employees and help them achieve a healthy work/home life balance.
We are seeking I.T. Consultants who are problem-solvers with a passion and enthusiasm for personal and professional growth in a challenging, high-energy, values-based environment.
We support clients in a variety of industries, using the most advanced technologies, in a culture that puts employees first.
Our purpose: Improve the quality of life for our clients, fellow teammates, and communities.
1. Respect Everyone
2. Keep your Commitments
3. Leave Everything Better than you found it
4. Always Tell the Truth
Our Ideal Candidate will have:
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Minimum 2 years’ experience working in an MSP environment, supporting clients both remotely and in person.
· At least 2 current industry certifications.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent knowledge of industry standard software and technologies.
· The ability to effectively manage their time.
· Experience with RMM and PSA tools.
· An ability to prioritize their tasks to ensure response times are met.
· The ability to remain calm when stressful situations arise.
· A commitment to keep all documentation current and accurate.
· Willingness to travel to client locations when required, including New York City.
· A practical understanding of the OSI model to be able to identify and troubleshoot issues rapidly and efficiently
· IP networking, (DNS, DHCP, etc.)
· Network Security
· Firewall Deployment and Management
· VPN and VLAN experience
· Wireless Access Points
· Network printers and scanners
· RDP, RDS, AVD
· Backups and Disaster Recovery
· Deploying, troubleshooting, and managing Windows Server and Desktop environments.
· Virtual computing platforms / VMware / Hyper-V
· Active Directory, Group Policy
· Office 365 Administration
· Azure AD
· Passion, enthusiasm, and commitment to ongoing professional development
If you meet these requirements, let’s talk!
Alpine Business Systems Inc
AddressBound Brook, NJ
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?