Client Care Representative - Part Time
- $20 to $22 Hourly
- Paid Time Off , Retirement
Alpine Animal Hospital is looking for a part-time Client Care Representative to join our team!
About Our Hospital: Alpine Animal Hospital is located in Mountain View, CA. We are CLEAR Blueprint Certified - we focus and encourage a mentally healthy work environment and a sustainable work/life balance. At Alpine Animal Hospital, we believe in using a phase training structure to help the team reach their goals!
Our Values and Mission: Alpine Animal Hospital aims to create a nurturing and inclusive veterinary clinic in the Bay Area where pets receive exceptional care, their families feel supported and valued, and our hospital team encourages each other to thrive. We have a focus on these five principles - Diversity, Compassion, Transparency, Accountability, and Continuous Learning. We honor these principles as our core values to ensure excellence within our hospital and our community. We are seeking a part-time Client Care Representative who shares our energy, drive, ambition, and who will meaningfully contribute to our growth and success.
Position Overview: As a Client Care Representative, you will play an important role in the day-to-day operations with Alpine Animal Hospital. By adding value to an efficient organization dedicated to quality care and extraordinary service, you will perform a variety of clerical and customer service work in providing support to the hospital. We are looking for a friendly, team-oriented person, with excellent customer service skills!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet clients in a friendly, professional, and efficient manner
- Answer multi-line phone system and direct calls accordingly
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Check patients in the hospital according to schedule and prepare patient files
- Record and obtain medical records
- Keep lobby and reception areas organized and neat
- Obtain deposits and other payments from clients
- Process credit applications
- Use email system
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
Qualifications and Skills:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Prior customer service experience required
- Able to multi-task
- Basic mathematical skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational skills
Available Schedule: Part-time position, shifts will be Monday-Friday from 10am-2pm or as needed for coverage
- We are open: M-F from 8am-6pm
- Closed Saturday’s
- Closed Sunday’s
Benefits We Offer:
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience ($20.00 - $22.00 per hour)
- Paid time off
- Continuing education opportunities
- Professional development support
- Mental health assistance
- Employee discounts on veterinary services
- Scrub allowance
- Positive and supportive work environment!
Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you!
Alpine Animal Hospital is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, national origin, religion, gender, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Job Reference ID: CPP-0000168
Alpine Animal HospitalMountain View, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.