Alphanumeric is hiring a User Experience (UX) Designer to work in Lincolnshire, IL.
The User Experience (UX) Designer works closely with stakeholders, developers, and other UX colleagues to bring user-centered concepts to life. He/She is passionate about design and an advocate for great user experiences!
- Create innovative, market-leading web solutions that impress existing and prospective clients as well as support business objectives
- Develop, refine, and implement high quality customer experiences using strong information architecture, visual design, and customer experience skills
- Is a key member of the agile development team
- Create prototypes that visualize the vision and project requirements for functionality to be developed
- Ensure product quality by participating in reviews and testing
- 3+ years hands on experience working with digital products (web & mobile)
- Strong portfolio that showcases user-centered design solutions
- Can clearly articulate design rationale and comfortably present work to colleagues, clients, and stakeholders
- A problem solver who is not afraid to challenge the norm.
- Ability to empathize with specific personas to inform design decisions
- Able to translate findings from user research and testing to tangible design solutions
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator in particular), Sketch, InVision, and other design tools.
- Experience working with Design Systems; Able to leverage guidelines and toolkits to create designs and deliver solutions that are easily consumed by a Design System
- Deep understanding of interaction design, product development, UX best practices, and user testing
- Able to deliver high quality work under tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Design or equivalent is preferred