Entry Level - Direct Marketing and Sales Associate
- Posted: over a month ago
- $55,000 to $86,000 Yearly
As a Direct Marketing Associate, you will be primarily responsible for developing and executing marketing plans (strategy, advertising, events, and collateral that is consumer-facing) and managing all marketing projects. In addition, this role works closely with and supports the Marketing Director to maintain the company’s corporate identity and ensure its prominence through the development and execution of the best-in-class programs designed to help agents succeed. This Direct Marketing Associate would be focused on the local market to ensure best-in-class service, marketing, and programming to the area.
- Service marketing requests daily
- Effectively manage daily administrative tasks.
- Conduct in-person training for and assist agents
- Communicate and meet one-on-one with customers on their marketing plan and strategies
- Contribute to collaborative efforts and organize promotional events
- Assist with organizing and participating in promotional events
- Customer Service approach with a friendly demeanor
- Organized with ability to multitask and prioritize workload
- Technically proficient, quick learner
- 3+ years experience in marketing/customer service
- Be a self-starter with the ability to work independently without daily oversight
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Luxury Brand experience a plus
- Working knowledge with CRM programs
- Solid computer skills, including MS Excel
Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes personal pride, devotion to our clients and to treat our work family with love and respect and we achieve individual and company goals. We work hard and we play hard. Together. We are a committed team and provide a family-like atmosphere.
We are a results-driven organization dedicated to developing a brand story for our clients, connecting them to receptive customers and to providing opportunities for our employees to grow as we grow. Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes personal pride, devotion to our clients and to treat our work family with love and respect and we achieve individual and company goals. We work hard and we play hard. Together. We are a committed team and provide a family-like atmosphere.
BusinessView all jobs at Alphalete Marketing