Alphalete Marketing is the leading Sales and Marketing Firm in the DFW area. Our primary goal for 2020 is growth! Our key to success is our team's focus on excellent customer service through face to face interactions with our clients, consumers and fellow team members to provide a professional and courteous experience unique to each person and his/her needs.
Our goals are simple; every client must benefit from our services, every consumer must benefit from our promotions, and every representative must benefit from our comprehensive training program while contributing to our fantastic team environment.
This role will work in an environment centered on being part of a team and being included in a family atmosphere. We bring together diverse individuals who have an array of expertise, skills, and potential, helping us create progressive marketing campaigns for our clients. Our Customer Service Representative is the first point of contact for our clients' new and existing customers. Your primary focus will be on identifying their specific needs and finding the best promotion to suit their preferences to establish and maintain brand loyalty through their interaction with you!
The primary duties of a Customer Service Representative will involve:
- Representing our established client(s) and their brands with superior customer service
- Maintaining a positive and cheerful attitude when working under pressure
- Handling all questions and inquiries from new and potential customers face to face
- Thorough attention to detail when verifying customer information and processing orders
- Working to exceed targets and goals set by our clients
- Using best judgment to ascertain whether a customer qualifies for current promotions for various products and services offered by specific retail partners
People are the focus of our client's business, throughout your ongoing training program, we will provide you with all the necessary tools you need to be successful in this role and with us.
Join a company that invests in its employees and truly wants YOU to succeed.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Comprehensive, hands-on paid training
- Continuous leadership development through a variety of media, including mentorship
- Great potential for growth and advancement
- Year-round opportunity for local community outreach
- Generous compensation including weekly base pay and performance-based bonuses
- Flexible Scheduling with major holidays off to spend with family and friends
- Fun, supportive and diverse team environment that enjoys frequent company events
- Paid Travel opportunities both domestic and international (if desired)
- All applicants must be local and available immediately
- Minimum 18 years of age
- High School Degree/GED; Associate' s/Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Ability to excel in unsupervised, solo assignments as well as team assignments and projects
- A vibrant personality that enjoys engaging with people face to face
- Reliable transportation
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.