Administrative Assistant Opening (FULL TIME)
We are looking for a full-time Administrative Assistant for a busy construction office. We need a detail-oriented individual with good problem-solving skills, can multi-task, has great organizational skills, has a good attitude, and works well with others.
- Must know Microsoft Office.
- Must be willing to learn other systems (Salesforce).
- Excellent telephone and customer service skills.
- Must be a self-starter who is well organized and can work without a lot of direct supervision. Able to ask for direction or additional help when needed.
- Great people skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Dependable and detail-oriented.
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and managing multiple priorities and/or projects at the same time while maintaining a positive attitude.
- High level of accuracy.
- Work with internal and external construction teams to manage weekly updates, including 1-week and 4-week look ahead schedules
- Enter all scheduling data into software from multiple external sources.
- Independently and pro-actively gather necessary project data to represent the progress of the project deliverables.
- Alert the project management team in the event of any major deviations from the project schedule.
- Help with problem-solving solutions and tracking down information.
- Internal file management.
- Communicate necessary job information to contractors and vendors.
- Helps manage vendor relations.
- Provides back-up assistance to office manager.
- Processes weekly and monthly supply orders.
- Coordinates travel arrangements for manager and/or other employees as needed.
- Manages incoming calls and messages.
· Office hours are Monday – Friday 9:00- 5:00pm.
· Full Time- health, dental, vision, life insurance provided after a probationary period
· Paid Sick & Vacation
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00-$15.00 /hour
· High School Diploma and some College (Required)
· Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree (Preferred)
- Data Entry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Administrative Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bilingual- Spanish (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- Background Check (Required)
Please submit a cover letter along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org