This would be a Full-Time position
Shift hours 3:00 pm - 11:30 pm
Verifies and keeps records of incoming and outgoing shipments an prepares items for shipment by performing the following duties and responsibilities for the job position:
* Compare identifying information, counts, weights or measures items for incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bill of ladings, invoices and other records.
* Affixes shipping labels to properly identify information and instructions onto cartons, crates, or other containers
* Examine outgoing shipments to ensure specifications are met
* Unpack and examine incoming shipments, rejects, damaged items and records shortages. Corresponds with shipper to rectify damages or shortages
* Maintains inventory of shipping material and supplies