Product Manager - API
- Expired: December 02, 2019. Applications are no longer accepted.
AlphaSense is a search engine for market intelligence that transforms how decisions are made by the world's leading corporations and financial institutions. Leveraging AI and NLP technology, AlphaSense enables knowledge professionals to extract insights in seconds from thousands of disparate data sources, including company filings, event transcripts, news and trade journals, and equity research. Founded in 2011 and backed by investors including Innovation Endeavors and Soros Fund Management, AlphaSense is on a mission to empower organizations to make data-driven decisions with confidence.
About the Team:
AlphaSense Product Development Organization is composed of great talent across Product, User Experience & Engineering - a team of creative technologists who drive the innovation, execution & delivery of our product each & every day.
At our core, we're here as a partner to the broader business - which we do by identifying customer problems, understanding market needs, & devising ways to deliver world class user experiences.
Reporting to Chris Ackerson - Director of Product.
AlphaSense's mission is to organize the world's business information & leverage technology to enable companies to make smarter, faster & more confident decisions.
Chris is a cornerstone to that mission as leader of our Product Management organization. Previously, he worked as an engineer and product manager at IBM Watson designing the next generation of machine learning platforms. In his free time, you can probably find Chris at the rock climbing gym or planning his next backcountry hiking trip.
About the Role:
We're looking for a Product Manager to develop & lead the vision for our customer facing API offering. You will be expected to drive our API & Integrations strategy from concept to production by deeply understanding our product, signal opportunities & user workflow needs. You will work closely with UX, Engineering, Marketing, & Sales to launch best-in-class experiences to ensure our users can achieve enterprise wide deployment of the AlphaSense offerings.Who You Are:
- A Subject Matter Expert: You have a proven track record for developing, managing, & launching large-scale API products & integrations
- Data-oriented: You are an expert at making cases with data, with boundless curiosity about our users & what can make them successful
- Technically Minded: Experience writing non-technical API documentation articulating business value & bene
- An Advocate for the Product: You possess the ability to articulate the business value of these APIs by devising use cases to describe how partners can use the APIs to achieve their business goals
- Committed to Best Practices: You understand the needs of developers & help the organization deliver a best-in-class experience to this audience
What You'll Do:
- Create & manage a suite of API's to support both internal & external customers
- Define overarching API vision & strategy across a cross-functional team, partnering with Product, UX, Engineering, Marketing, & Sales
- Drive research efforts to understand customer needs & inform priorities / product decisions
- Lead the full product cycle from ideation to user research, design, development, launch & monitoring for product features
- Be the voice of the customer & deeply understand AlphaSense user needs, workflows & manner in which the enterprise would benefit from API offering
- Ship high quality API features that have an immediate & measurable impact on our business
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at AlphaSense