- To perform any process/support duties associated with the automated filling of vaccines. Works within the filling department as a team member to ensure success in the activities associated with the safe and sterile preparation of vaccines.
- Perform filling and support production activities
- Operate relevant department equipment in appropriate manner and in accordance with requirements
- Ensure all equipment and facilities are maintained
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Complete all associated documentation in compliance with requirements
- Perform basic inventory transactions
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators to strive for improved performance
- Communicate process needs and progress to colleagues and supervisor.
- Escalate events and concerns to supervisor
- Demonstrate a visible & tangible commitment to HSE, Lean Principles, and the company Values in all work related activities
- In addition to the above, other assigned duties & projects deemed appropriate within the position scope
• Basic computer skills - Excel, Word • Demonstrated team player • Effective verbal and written communication skills • Basic math skills • Basic mechanical skills and experience operating automated equipment
• High school diploma or equivalent and - 2 years work experience -OR- - 1 years related experience Preferred: • B.S. Biology or related field and 1 year work experience • Experience in Pharma/Bio cGMP