Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
1. Partner with line managers and customer service team to respond to customers inquiries.
2. Verbally answer inquiries or refer customers to appropriate line manager
4. Obtain specific information from new customers in order to open new accounts.
5. Using a PC, enter information regarding customer’s complaint and product.
6. Complete paperwork completely and accurately.
7. Responsible for specific monitored accounts in assigned regions.
8. Provide customer support system for sales force. Walk short distances.
9. Sit for an extended period of time at desk height of 36 inches.
10. Arrive to work on time and work during scheduled work hours, working additional overtime as needed.
11 Listen to and follow written and verbal instructions given in the English language.
In addition, other duties may be assigned as the need arises.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, ABILITIES
1. Possess high school diploma or equivalent experience.
2. Possess good communication skills, problem-solving skills, and cooperative attitude.
3. Possess at least one year customer service experience.
4. Prefer SAP Experience preferred
o Answer 50 – 70 Inbound calls per day
o Make 60 – 80 Outbound calls per day
o Ability to display professionalism and courtesy. This includes but is not limited to; providing accurate information, using the proper client scripting, voice tone, inflection, expressing empathy and displaying a willingness to assist.
o Accurately identify and escalate AE/PQC to client within 1 business day
o Field caller complaints and escalate via the request for supervisor process
o Respond to sample accountability emails within 24 hours of receipt
o Daily spreadsheet completion & submissions (AV, Touchstone & FEDEX)
o Data & Documentation management (DTP and usmmempsi.cc.com mailbox usage)
o Attendance and On phone percentages (90% or better)
o Adherence to all CWI, SOP, Federal regulations as well as all policy and procedure
o High School graduate (some college preferred)
o 3-5 years customer service experience within a inbound call center environment
o Above average computer skills
o Exceptional written and verbal communications Responsible for assisting the customers order entry, customer inquiries, and general data entry and reception.
BusinessView all jobs at AlphaProTemps