AlphaGraphics of Downtown Raleigh is one of Raleigh’s largest printing companies specializing in traditional and large format printing. We offer custom, state-of-the-art offset printing, digital printing, signage printing, and mailing services. We are located at 1313 Fairview Road, right outside of Downtown Raleigh.
AlphaGraphics of Downtown Raleigh is looking for an Account Executive - B2B Sales and Marketing professional. We are a locally owned and operated printing, marketing, and visual communications company that operates under the nationwide brand AlphaGraphics.
The focus of this job is on achieving results which are aligned with the larger picture of our business and its strategic goals. Initiative, coupled with a sense of competitive drive, and the ability to stay focused on results despite changing conditions, is the key to achieving the performance objectives of this job. Because environmental and organizational conditions change rapidly, the work involves innovation and creativity in generating ideas for a quick response. Decision-making is focused on implementing practical, timely solutions. Self-assurance and the confidence to purposely drive toward results while constantly problem-solving and engaging the commitment of others is essential. The emphasis on building rapport and relationships with individuals and groups requires an outgoing, poised and persuasive communication style. Because the pace of the work is faster than average, the ability to learn quickly and thoroughly while continually recognizing and adapting to changing conditions is critical. The scope of the job may require the effective delegation to proven people. Especially routine and repetitive details should be delegated but with responsibility for follow up and accountability for timely results. While the job requires the ability to act independently, a sense of urgency and the confidence to handle a variety of challenges, a full commitment to the success of the business and high standards of achievement are expected in this position. The emphasis is on results and effective systems that achieve results through and with people, rather than on the details of implementation. The job environment is flexible, constantly changing and provides growth opportunity, recognition, and reward for the achievement of business results.
- Are extroverted, driven, confident, persuasive and enjoy collaborating with colleagues
- Are enthusiastic about connecting and establishing relationships with new people
- Are action-oriented, take initiative, and enjoy problem-solving
- Have the ability to manage multiple priorities with a sense of urgency to meet goals and client expectations
- Enjoy risk-taking and leading conversations with people of all backgrounds
- Are excited to explore new product and industry frontiers
- Appreciate accountability for sales efforts and client results
Responsibilities and Duties
- Development of marketing and sales strategies which raise awareness of the AlphaGraphics brand, build trust, engage new customers, and deepen customer relationships
- Understanding of the marketing and sales funnel and how to move prospects from one phase to another
- Understand the solutions, services, and products offered in the center
- Apply prospecting, retention, cross-selling, and up-selling strategies and tactics
- Using CRM to move contacts and prospects through the buyer’s journey including coordinating activities, marketing, and maintaining sales log and contact history
- Consult with customers by listening, interpreting their needs, and advising on solutions
- Have a full understanding of pricing and be able to create and follow up on estimates
- Identify organic sales opportunities within existing customer base including retention, cross-sell, and up-sell
- Ensure ongoing customer satisfaction by soliciting feedback from customers regularly to ensure that our products are meeting their expectations
- Build trust with customers through courteous interactions and authentically engaging with their business needs
- Exhibit a sense of urgency to respond to customer requests and inquiries
- Delight customers by exceeding their expectations
- Communicate with your team on a regular basis about sales performance metrics
Qualifications and Skills
- Familiarity with social media channels and experience building brand awareness through social platforms.
- Experience with paid search and search engine optimization strategies.
- Understanding and experience with cross-media channels
- Interest in generating/qualifying leads through prospecting new business with a ‘hunter’ mentality
- Positive, can-do attitude; flexibility, adaptability, and business acumen
- High energy, be extremely self-motivated with a passion for your personal brand and the ability to carry yourself like an executive
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, quota-driven, results-oriented environment
- Superior interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills; demonstrated ability to develop effective partnerships at all levels, including managing stakeholders with differing views
- Team-oriented peer willing to compete to be the most valuable player
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Strong analytical, mathematical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- 2-5 years outside B2B (Business to Business) sales experience acquiring accounts in a print or related industry is a plus but not required
- This position does not have any direct supervisory responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
This position operates in a professional office environment. You will routinely use standard office equipment and may be required to travel within your local area to visit customers and prospective customers. This job is based in Raleigh, NC.
If you think you are qualified, but you aren’t sure - apply! This is a fantastic opportunity to take your burgeoning sales skills to the next level. We hire people and we believe that if you are motivated, we can teach you everything you need to know.