AlphaGraphics - US715
- Posted: 9 days ago
- $40,000 to $50,000 Yearly
AlphaGraphics is seeking an on-site Graphic Designer. We are looking for someone with experience working in a fast-paced environment who has an eye for detail and enjoys working creatively and collaboratively in a team setting.COMPANY OVERVIEW: As an established leader in the Printing, Marketing, and Design industries our mission is to partner with customers from Mom-and-Pop shops to Fortune 50 organizations and provide them with the tools and expertise needed to grow their businesses. Our tight-knit team in Chicago is actively seeking a Graphic Designer to join us full time. Our Graphic Designer is primarily responsible for designing and creating graphics to meet specific marketing or promotional needs, such as business cards, flyers, signs and banners, mailings, or logos and is also responsible for setting up and fixing customer files to ensure a quality finished product.More than anything, were looking for highly-collaborative and dependable teammates that are driven by the opportunity to contribute to the success of a local business. We are a small, passionate, and fast-paced team that is fully invested in the success of our company, and we value contributions from each team member.AlphaGraphics operates Monday Friday 8:30AM 5:30PM.Skillset and Experience Requirements:
1-2 years designing creative advertising and marketing materials, including ads, social media posts, mailers, newsletters and other forms of collateral.
- 1-2 years of experience organizing developing posts and working across multiple social media platforms.
- Adept at understanding the needs of clients and translating those into collaboration with creative teams to generate compelling and authentic social content that supports overall strategic marketing goals.
- Fluent in the Adobe Creative suite, InDesign, XMPie and understand the nuances of designing printed versus digital material.
- Attention to detail, including layout, image editing, typography and color usage. Motion graphics experience a plus.
- Create and assemble final layouts to prepare for appropriate print process using Adobe Suite of Product
- Confer and or work with clients to discuss and determine layout design on their project
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts, based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts
- Maintain archive of images, photos, or previous work products.
- Develop graphics and layouts for marketing materials, company logos, and Web sites.
- Use computer software to fix existing files and generate new images.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements, as needed.
- Help create content for company's social media and maintain the assets for the social media platforms
- Thinking Creatively, Teaming, Comfort level on learning new softwares, Problem Solving abilities are important, Desire to engage
*AlphaGraphics centers (locations) are independently owned and operated. The posted positions are offered by individual franchisees who interview, hire, manage and pay the employees hired for positions in a specific local location (center) through their specific business.
AlphaGraphics - US715
Arts and Entertainment
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?