Account Manager Customer Service Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
AlphaGraphics – Denton Texas
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced customer service/account management professional to join our team as our new Account Manager.
You will be working directly with both our current customers and new customers, helping them find solutions to grow their businesses using our portfolio of marketing services offerings.
If you thrive in a creative, fast-paced environment where every day brings a new challenge, AlphaGraphics of Denton could be the fit for you!
We are a locally-owned marketing services and visual communications company, specializing in client solutions, including:
· Brand Development & Design
· Signage and Printing
· Digital Marketing
· Mailing Services
· (and a range of other marketing services!)
We are looking for an enthusiastic team player to join our client-first staff today!
· Serve as the primary internal representative of the organization to customers
· Assist with the development and maintenance of client relationships
· Confer with customers by telephone, email or in person to provide information about products, services and capabilities, conveying to them our expertise in our key competency areas to drive their business results
· Serve as a consultant to the customer, helping them make the right decision for their business or organization
· Be knowledgeable of all products and services offered
· Have a full understanding of pricing and be able to create and follow up on estimates
· Communicate customer requirements to the production team and confirm status of the requirements and requested jobs to customers on a regular basis
· Review client files to ensure production quality and accuracy
· Be highly responsive to customer inquiries
· Acquire new clients through fielding customer and prospect inquires and establishing initial sales contacts
· Understand and consult with clients on internet and print marketing solutions
· Strategize with clients by listening, interpreting their needs, and advising on solutions
· Understand, develop, and interpret metrics for marketing solutions provided to clients
· Communicate courteously with clients through email, over the phone, and in person
· Assist clients with the resolution of any problems that may arise
· Team with the Account Representative - Customer Service and the Sales Account Executive
· Participate in business development by assisting with the creation of strategies for targeting and gaining access to existing and new markets
· Understand and operate majority of equipment used in the center
· A minimum of 2 – 5 years of experience in a customer-facing service role required
- Experience in marketing services, including digital marketing, signage a printing a plus
· Experience conducting customer needs assessments, meeting quality standards for service and evaluating customer satisfaction
· Ability to create and maintain customer relationships
· Enjoys fast-paced working environment - ability to coordinate multiple schedules and tasks
· Positive can-do attitude
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Desire to problem solve and be solutions oriented for our customers and AG Denton Team
· Highly detailed with strong organizational and time management skills
· Project management (end to end) ownership of customer orders
· Highly responsive to customer needs
· Understanding of the basic sales and marketing process preferred
· Understanding of basic computer software (MS Office)
· The ability to learn new software quickly
· Professional customer service demeanor
· High School diploma or GED required, college education in Marketing, Communications or Business preferred
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and Life) available after 90 days of employment
- Rate increase opportunity upon successful completion of 90-Day Introductory Period
AlphaGraphics Denton TX - Who We Are
- Top 30% Performer Among All AlphaGraphics Franchises, committed to breaking the Top 10%
- A beautiful working environment in a facility with a full complement of design, digital color, digital B&W, large format, offset and bindery capabilities, as well as inside account managers, full time designers and delivery personnel on staff.
- Have an unwavering commitment to customer service and providing high quality products from design to delivery
Life at AlphaGraphics
- Be part of a world-class marketing services team; committed to product excellence and customer service
- Enjoy a culture that promotes a healthy work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees
- Medical, vision and dental insurance
- Paid holidays & paid vacation
- Clean, safe and friendly work environment
- United States (Required)
- Full-time – Hours are 8:00am – 5:30pm, Monday - Friday
About AlphaGraphics Denton Texas
We are a dynamic, growing business serving our customers in Denton County (part of the Dallas/Ft. Worth metropolitan area) and beyond with innovative marketing and sales solutions. Come join our team and help build our future with us as we enter our 22nd year in Denton!
Our team is a talented, creative group of professionals who have a range of experience and talents from design to sales/service and production. AlphaGraphics Denton offers our team members a very attractive benefits package for full time employees including: PTO, medical insurance and development opportunities.
Denton is a beautiful, diverse college town (University of North Texas and Texas Woman's University) of 250K population and has been voted a top 20 city to live in the U.S.!
We are very involved in the growing and diverse Denton County community and our team commits personal time to a range of causes, which we also support as a team.
If you’re looking for a high-growth, dynamic and creative environment for your career, we invite you to apply to join our team! You may find out more about AlphaGraphics Denton at https://www.alphagraphics.com/us-texas-denton-us471 and at our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/search/top?q=alphagraphics denton
*AlphaGraphics centers (locations) are independently owned and operated. The posted positions are offered by individual franchisees who interview, hire, manage and pay the employees hired for positions in a specific local location (center) through their specific business.
AlphaGraphics - US471
BusinessView all jobs at AlphaGraphics - US471