Customer Service Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 to $24 Hourly
- Competitive Compensation
- Flexible Scheduling
- Hard work, collaboration, humanity, fun, and laughter
- Career path development
- Serve as the primary internal representative of the organization.
- Convey to the customer our expertise in products, services, and capabilities.
- Serve as an external key educator to our community and customers.
- Communicate customer requirements to the support team in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in-person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Determine charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, or arrange for billing.
- Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions and suggesting information about other products and services.
- Experience conducting customer needs assessments, meeting quality standards for service, and evaluating customer satisfaction.
- Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and teammates.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Desire to continuously look for ways to help people.
- Critical thinking skills to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions or approaches to a problem.
*AlphaGraphics centers (locations) are independently owned and operated. The posted positions are offered by individual franchisees who interview, hire, manage and pay the employees hired for positions in a specific local location (center) through their specific business.
AlphaGraphics - US162
BusinessView all jobs at AlphaGraphics - US162