JOB PROFILE = Inside Sales Representative - Account Manager - Business Development - Customer Servic
- Posted: over a month ago
To increase overall net revenue for Alphagraphics through personal and corporate business development efforts by providing Marketing, Mailing and Printing solutions to businesses and individuals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Inside Business Development/ Sales – through personal, team and corporate Marketing and Sales efforts utilizing existing and former customers, to service requests and bring in incremental business to the center within assigned territory.
- Customer Service – as part of a Sales Team, manage and anticipate request of former and existing customers while transitioning relationships from Outside Account Executive(s).
- Represents the business center in a professional and courteous manner to co-workers, prospective and existing customers.
- Responsible for managing and growing all account relationships internally.
- Meet or exceed sales and performance goals.
- Display and demonstrate product knowledge, emphasizing value-added features.
- Working with vendor’s, suppliers, internal Management and cost/Accounting software, quote accurate prices and credit terms and prepare invoices for orders obtained.
- Exhibits knowledge of the print industry. Full understanding of all areas and functions performed within the business center. Training available.
- Attend sales meetings maintain daily communication with Sales Manager.
- Attend daily production meetings as required by the business center owner or the Production Scheduler.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of the Marketing and Sales process including but not limited to personal efforts via network building, social media and direct marketing.
- Excellent abilities and experience in Customer Service and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to manage customer expectations with Production schedules.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) preferred from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge and experience with Office as well as project management, spreadsheet and word processing software for MAC and PC’s.
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
- Proven ability to meet sales and productivity goals and expectations
- Strong analytical and customer service skills.
- Demonstrated sales and printing industry skills.
- Knowledge of CRM system
- References to be available upon request
- Background check/drug testing to be required prior to hiring
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?