- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
AlphaGraphics – Denton Texas
Design Services is the system by which the customer’s ideas, requirements and dreams for artwork are translated into reality. It is essential that the Design Specialist has an eye for quality and detail, a desire for productivity, and excellent creativity to meet the customers’ demands.
- Collaborating and brainstorming with the customer to define design briefs and requirements.
- Researching concepts, designs, reference material, and similar work.
- Rendering and presenting design proofs for revision and feedback from client.
- Implementing feedback revision and creating final designs for printing.
- Reviewing and proofreading designs to ensure that copy, layout, and dimensions are print-ready.
- Overseeing the printing process when necessary to ensure color quality and consistency.
- Managing the timelines and workflow of print design projects.
- Communicating updates, feedback, and issues with the clients, sales representatives, and the production manager.
- Maintaining the AlphaGraphics brand consistency across all designs and printed materials.
- Keeping up to date with the latest design trends, techniques, and printing standards.
- Maintain a comprehensive digital library as well as maintain optimal file location for the center’s ever-growing volume of originals.
- Prepares the creative concepts, graphic design, pre-press work, and technical specifications necessary to complete projects in offset, digital and large format locations
- Prepare client files for digital production
- Update materials for client projects
- Develop as a team player and is critical to the production process
- Communicate effectively and continuously, and good listening skills with customers, co-workers, vendors, and leadership
- Perform other duties as assigned
- College/university degree preferred; 2 or 4-year trade school acceptable
- 3-5 year(s) experience in print design minimum, PC platform
- InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat experience a must
- Microsoft Office experience a plus
- A strong print online portfolio
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Copy writing skills a plus.
- Ability to work in a high-production, deadline environment; ability to concentrate amid distractions
- Ability to work overtime
- Able to combine creativity with practical production; excellent organizational skills
- Good customer relations skills
- Full-time – Hours are 8:00am – 5:30pm, Monday – Friday
About AlphaGraphics Denton Texas
We are a dynamic, growing and creative-driven business serving our customers in Denton County (part of the Dallas/Ft. Worth metropolitan area) and beyond with innovative marketing and sales solutions. Come join our team and help build our future with us as we enter our 22nd year in Denton!
Our team is a talented, creative group of professionals who have a range of experience and talents from design to sales/service and production. AlphaGraphics Denton offers our team members a very attractive benefits package for full time employees including: PTO, medical insurance and development opportunities.
Denton is a beautiful, diverse college town (University of North Texas and Texas Woman's University) of 250K population and has been voted a top 20 city to live in the U.S.!
We are very involved in the growing and diverse Denton County community and our team commits personal time to a range of causes, which we also support as a team.
If you’re looking for a high-growth, dynamic and creative environment for your career, we invite you to apply to join our team! You may find out more about AlphaGraphics Denton at https://www.alphagraphics.com/us-texas-denton-us471 and on Facebook.
The employer posting this position, evaluating potential candidates and making all hiring decisions is an independently owned and operated AlphaGraphics, Inc. franchisee. If hired, Franchisee will be your employer, not AlphaGraphics, Inc. or any of its affiliates or any other franchisees.
Powered by JazzHR
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at AlphaGraphics Denton