Those who join AlphaGraphics feel a sense of ownership about their future. You will excel in an environment characterized by respect, innovation and growth opportunities. Here, you will join passionate professionals who advance their technical and professional skills supporting a leading franchise organization.
Who is the Project Manger?
IT PM/BA will work to leverage resources, processes and technologies to deliver high-value, best-in-class programs and platforms.
The Project Manager will work with the CTO, project stakeholders, customer, end user and development team to ensure all projects are properly prioritized, managed and implemented for stable operation of the Company. This includes project management, documentation, systems management and cost supervision.
Essential Functions of the Role:
The Project Manager is responsible for defining and executing an effective and efficient model and process for utilizing onshore and offshore resources on enterprise projects.
- Identifying all the stakeholders, including customer (whom requested the change), end users and IT Team
- Define the purpose of the project
- Identify new functional requirements including wire-frame design with business stakeholders
- Gathering all the requirements and inputs from the business, in order to analyze them. This step can be carried out through meetings, brainstorming, observation and simulations
- Create requirement specifications
- Identify the development resources that will work to the project
- Manage development team, and provide guidance in solution design and execution against prioritized requirements
- Assist with System Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing, and associated activities such as test planning, creating test cases and test execution.
- Construct sound, logical business improvements consistent with Information Management guiding principles, cost savings, and system architecture objectives.
- Act as a Single Point of Contact (SPoC)
- Participate in estimation and project planning meetings
- Define detailed stories with applicable acceptance criteria in collaboration with product owners and technology team. Conduct estimation meetings & planning meetings
- Supervise the development processes and make sure that they meet the standards
- Works with the CTO to ensure the appropriate blend of onshore/offshore resources depending on specific project needs.
- Responsible for enabling teaming between onshore and offshore teams.
- Must understand offshore resource skill-sets, experience, and availability to ensure appropriate fit with project assignment.
- Assists with escalations and organizational issues.
- Work with CTO to define information and deliverable hand-off processes.
- Develop and enforce oversight process.
- Must have 3 or more years of experience managing multiple, concurrent high priority and complex projects and programs comprised of multiple projects.
- Be able to assume management of projects in a variety of stages of the project life-cycle.
What we expect of you:
- Ability to communicate with business and IT leadership on a business level and with engineers on a technical level and translate between the two
- Leverage multiple communication channels for effective communication
- Keep team members and peers well-informed of changes applicable to them.
- Provide proactive and timely updates to reporting manager, associates, peers and other stakeholders
- Actively participate in all department and company meetings.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work performed by those in this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties, and other duties may be assigned.
- Education, Experience & Skills
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering, CIS, Business, Math or equivalent preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of process in the industry
- Ability to work effectively with diverse teams
- Excellent Project Management skills with experience in managing remote development teams
- 3-5 years experience in providing solutions around e-commerce platforms
- LAMP stack and intermediate-level Unix/Linux Administration skills and knowledge of Unix tools
- Solid knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems
- Demonstrable ability to write SQL queries and administer MySQL databases
- Previous experience with project managing concurrent development projects
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to present to Sr. Management
- Ability to work effectively with diverse teams,
- Self-motivated, with strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent project management skills with experience managing remote development teams.
- Working knowledge of Business Intelligence/Reporting tools (Domo, Tableau)
- Exceptional knowledge of Microsoft Project and Excel
Skills we like to see:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent certification
- Agile Scrum Master
- Experience in franchise industry
- Experience with PCI-DSS compliance
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager
- General skills
- Team-oriented and places a high value on cross-functional participation, values diversity, consensus, establishes trust, communicates proactively, embraces and fosters change.
- Possess a strong sense of accountability and the ability to execute successfully in a complex and fast changing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group including executives, managers, subject matter experts (SME) and vendors. Ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously and adapt to changes within a dynamic environment.
- Be aware of his/her own strengths and challenges and have the desire to seek constructive feedback and self-develop.
- Must be tenacious while maintaining integrity and trust
What we are committed to giving you:
- A competitive starting Base Salary and bonus program with salary increases based on performance
- Training and ongoing support from all levels of management
- Advancement opportunity
- A comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, HSA, disability and life insurance, as well as the opportunity to participate in our 401(k) program
- Paid Vacation and all Major Holidays
Who we are:
AlphaGraphics Inc. is committed to maintaining and demonstrating our commitment to high ethical standards and compliance with the performance of the Company’s internal controls. Every employee is responsible to continually demonstrate this commitment through their words and actions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to adjust focus.
No supervisory responsibilities.