Are you known for your incredible drive for success and determination, extreme organization, and follow up skills? Do you gain great satisfaction from helping others achieve their entrepreneurial dreams? Do you have a strong ownership mindset, an ability to fully implement your ideas, and enjoy getting a lot done quickly and ensuring everything you own gets across the finish line? And do you want to directly contribute to the growth and success of a thriving organization?
If so, this is the role for you! The Franchise Development Regional Director is responsible for managing a pipeline of candidates through a Discovery Process, resulting in the issuance of a Franchise Agreement. This position makes effective use of leads generated from various franchising marketing channels and develops referrals from existing franchisees. This position reports to the VP Franchise Development.
What you can expect from us:
- A commitment to professional development and support of your growth.
- An opportunity to make a deep impact and fully contribute to the growth of our organization.
- Hard work, collaboration, humanity, fun, and laughter. We are a small, passionate, driven, and highly collaborative team that is fully invested in the success of our company, and values contributions from each team member.
- Competitive compensation package including PTO, 401(k) Match, fully employer paid, Life Insurance, Short-term Disability, and Long-Term Disability, and a great employer contribution to benefits including, medical, dental, and vision.
- Flexible start times and ½ day Fridays during the Summer and Winter months!
What We Expect of You
- The primary duties and responsibilities of the Franchise Development Regional Director are as follows:
- Managing a pipeline of candidates
- Network with coaching and broker systems
- Attend trade shows as needed
- Maintain timely and accurate records/updates in Fran Connect related to all pipeline candidates
What You'll Need to Be Successful
- The following are the qualification requirements for the Regional Franchise Development Director:
- Must be an effective communicator: both written and verbal
- Take charge/ pro-active selling style
- Excellent interviewing and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to function in a team oriented environment
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel with a working knowledge of PowerPoint
- Extensive experience in some CRM platform
- Minimal travel is required.
- 5+ years of franchise sales experience
- Outstanding reputation
- Strong financial and accounting expertise and credentials
- Entrepreneurial attitude and team player.
Where we Work
This position will be located in Lakewood, CO.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- We maintain an open work environment with assigned work stations and several conference rooms.
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.