Summer Camp Site Director + After School Site Director
AlphaBEST Education, Inc. Hillsboro, OR
- Posted: 3 days ago
SEASONAL - SUMMER CAMP SITE DIRECTOR - Hillsboro, Oregon - College students welcome to apply! Summer Camp Directors will be offered to transition into the Fall 2021-2022 school year after-school program.
The first 10 applicants to complete the hiring process will receive a $200.00 hiring bonus.
$100.00 in first paycheck and $100.00 in last paycheck of summer camp.
Work this summer - help pay for college - no weekends - no long-term commitment!
Looking for creative, passionate people who love children and want to have some fun this summer!
We help kids find connectivity through discovery. Collaboration through adventure. Inclusivity through innovation. We believe in every child's future. A future built on understanding, knowledge, and creativity. On greater discovery and thoughtful connections. On acceptance and belonging.
So join us! Bring your ingenuity. Bring your passion to lead.
If you share our beliefs and are inspired to join us, our Summer Camp Site Director opportunity in Hillsboro, OR is for you!!
The Summer Camp Site Director will provide operational leadership for our two-week thematic, creativity summer camp which will be hosted in 6 of the local school sites. The candidate will build a successful team of instructors while having a positive impact on students, parents, and the community center staff.
If you thrive in an environment that promotes success through creativity, innovation, and collaboration, you will excel as a member of our team. Join our growing team of committed individuals with a passion for children and learning!
Location: one of 6 public school sites in the Hillsboro, Oregon area
Camp Hours and Dates: 12:00 pm - 5: 30 pm Monday - Friday. The camp session is for two weeks - August 2nd - August 6th and August 9th - August 13th, Extended day will begin for students on September 9th.
- Overseeing our summer camp curricula (and extended day curricula)
- Building and maintaining relationships with community center staff, parents, and students
- Hire and train instructors on enrichment lessons and equipment use.
- Delivering and collecting curriculum and materials at the beginning and end of each session.
- Provide coverage for instructors in the event of an unexpected delay or absence.
Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong performance-driven proactive leader with the ability to inspire and motivate a team to exceed tactical and strategic objectives
- Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Passion to cultivate individual talents, motivate successfully, display commitment, and seek continuous enhancement
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and the ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Treats people with respect keeps commitments, inspires the trust of others, works with integrity, and upholds organizational values.
- Demonstrates passion, humility, positive attitude, is mission-driven and self-directed
- Ability to partner with diverse workgroups and with employees at all levels
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Effectively supervise/manage a team of 4-5 program instructors
* High school diploma required
* Teaching background preferred
* Teaching or Education Administrator a plus. College students welcome
AlphaBEST Education, Inc.
Real EstateView all jobs at AlphaBEST Education, Inc.