After School Teacher / Group Leader After School Child Care - Catalina, AZ
AlphaBEST Education, Inc. Tucson, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
After School Teacher / Group Leader After School Care
Work Location: Elementary Schools in Amphitheater Public Schools
Northern Tucson AZ Area - Catalina Area
After-school hours are from 1:45 PM to 6:00 PM, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, and 12 PM to 6 PM on Wednesday. The shifts may vary and are approximately 3-4 hours each day (20-23 hours per week - Part-Time Only).
In this exciting role, you'll be trained and have the chance to do the following:
- Plan and facilitate core programming to advance the physical, social, emotional, and intellectual development of children ages 5-11 years old.
- Work collaboratively with peers, share program-related information and share in collective tasks.
- Encourage creativity and intellectual curiosity by building on the student's interests and talents.
- Follow licensing regulations/standards, such as reporting child incidents and proper health and hygiene procedures.
Here's what you'll need:
- High school diploma, certificate of high school equivalency
- 6 months experience working with children in a licensed child care program
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Perks and Benefits
- Access to Medical, Rx, Dental, Vision Insurance and Telehealth
- Free 2021-2022 Extended Day Tuition for dependents
- Discounts for Verizon and AT&T
- Retirement Benefits: 401K
- Pet Insurance through Nationwide
- Employee referral program
Visit our website at: www.alphabest.org to learn more about AlphaBEST and the exciting learning environment we offer!
AlphaBEST Education, Inc.
EducationView all jobs at AlphaBEST Education, Inc.