In search of an Accountant / Bookkeeper for an established Eyewear company base in El Monte. Mandarin Language speaking a plus. We've been in business for 20 years and looking for someone stable to join our team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Monitor and evaluate all day to day accounting activities
* Process monthly/yearly closing, credit card/cash receipts, general ledger, & other accounting activities
* Prepare and provide Accounting reports from Operating system.
* Communicate with overseas for accounting and order placement needs.
* Provide Payroll information to Payroll Company
* Maintain systems of internal controls to safeguard financial assets of the company.
* Ensure adequate cash flow to meet the company's needs.
* Oversee production of monthly reports, financial statements and cash flow projections for use by management.
* Oversee Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
* Awareness of federal, state laws and regulations relating to all aspects of the business.
* Assist with set up of employee benefits and compensation programs such as Health Insurance.
* Coordinate and complete internal and external audits
* Oversee general HR functions.
* Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
* 1 Year Full Time Accountant Experience
* Bilingual Mandarin & English a must
* Familiarity with ERP Operating System Software, MS Office
* Mandarin speaking is a plus.
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
* High attention to detail and accuracy
Send resume including salary history and salary requirements. We are looking to hire quickly so please send in your resume for consideration.
Visit our website at: www.alphaviana.com